Can you change the icons that are displayed on most vendor themes, as well as other downloaded themes. Especially one of the vendor "L" themes. Can the icons that appear in the "L" be customized?
    07-10-08 02:19 AM
    Can you change the icons that are displayed on most vendor themes, as well as other downloaded themes. Especially one of the vendor "L" themes. Can the icons that appear in the "L" be customized?

Yes on MOST themes you can. When on the application screen ( push the menu button) Hightlight the icon you want to move, just cursor over it, don't click it. Then click the menu button and select "move" then scroll till it's where you want it and click the trackball. Depending on the theme, the first five or so icons in the top row will be in that order on the home screen. Hope i explained it well enough. PM me if you need help.
    07-10-08 03:44 AM
    Yes on MOST themes you can. When on the application screen ( push the menu button) Hightlight the icon you want to move, just cursor over it, don't click it. Then click the menu button and select "move" then scroll till it's where you want it and click the trackball. Depending on the theme, the first five or so icons in the top row will be in that order on the home screen. Hope i explained it well enough. PM me if you need help.
    that's great! I don't even have a blackberry yet, but it won't be long and I'd like to have a head start. Thanks
    07-10-08 09:30 AM
    Your welcom and welcome to Crackberry!
    07-10-08 11:03 PM
    Welcome to CB.

The L is a great theme. Good choice.
    07-11-08 03:51 AM
    Yay! Welcome...you'll be addict like the rest of us in no time!
    07-12-08 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD