on the 'theme phone screen' i cant seem to change the fonts for the following

-phone hotlist
    -active call
    -incoming call

ive looked everywhere and i cant.. ??
    am i missing something??
    08-01-08 11:17 PM
    on the 'theme phone screen' i cant seem to change the fonts for the following

-phone hotlist
    -active call
    -incoming call

ive looked everywhere and i cant.. ??
    am i missing something??
    Plazmic does not allow the font type used in those screens to be changed...never has...
    08-02-08 12:02 AM
    thats odd..

when i uploaded a theme i made into my phone.. it changed to some other font that i dont like instead of the original font..
    08-02-08 05:40 AM
    I am confused about this too because I noticed some themes I have downloaded have had different fonts in those areas, but I can not for the life of me seem to find out where to make those alterations!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 07:51 AM
    For the same reason we can not make a 'true' Today Plus or a Crossbar, there are things our version of Plazmic can not do. I'm sure they will come in time though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 09:29 AM
    ugghhh.. this really bugs me..

its not the original font that it was supposed to be.. it throws off my whole theme..

ive done battery pulls and it was still different.. looks like imma have to make a new theme.. start all over again and see if it changes back..
    08-02-08 04:48 PM
    The font in those screens are dependent on 1) the OS you are running and 2) the font you have selected for your device in the Options>Screen/Keyboard (if still running OS 4.2). With regards to those screens, the only thing that you can modify in Plazmic is the font color, not font type.
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 08-02-08 at 06:21 PM.
    08-02-08 05:09 PM
    Well as far as fonts go, plazmic is causing me to use many of the themes that came with the Curve because the font size is smaller. For example, I have my email on two lines with a seperator. The font is so huge that the email needs 2.5 lines for everything to be seen.

Most of the themes I have installed were very nice; but this limitation stops me from using them as extensively as I'd like before switching to something else.
    08-02-08 05:21 PM
    The font in those screens are dependent on 1) the OS you are running and 2) the font you have selected for your device in the Options>Screen/Keyboard. With regards to those screens, the only thing that you can modify in Plazmic is the font color, not font type.
    1) os 4.5.0.55

2) im using BB Casual

but the font on the call page is BB Alpha Sans.. not the original millbank..

i noticed this after installig some of the themes i made.. i havnt used alpha sans or millbank anywhere in the theme i made
    08-02-08 05:47 PM
    1) os 4.5.0.55

2) im using BB Casual

but the font on the call page is BB Alpha Sans.. not the original millbank..

i noticed this after installig some of the themes i made.. i havnt used alpha sans or millbank anywhere in the theme i made
    From what I have seen with OS 4.3 and higher, BB Alpha Sans has become the standard font used in the screens you mentioned. These fonts can't be changed by the theme user or builder. In the newer OS's, Alpha Sans apparently overrides the font that the user sets in Options>Screen/Keyboard in the 'phone' screens.

I'm still running OS 4.2.2 on my phone, so I haven't personally experienced this font change. But I have noticed this when playing around with my sister's 8130, running OS 4.3.
    08-02-08 06:07 PM
    dang, this was my exact question. so there is still no fix? I hope theres a workaround by now.
    04-29-09 07:42 PM
    Driving me nuts!!! I can't read the TEENY text on the incoming call screen. Made me an awesome theme.. well except for the incoming call screen. I ended up just making it black and the text white.... Helped but is really BLAH to look at.
    08-29-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD