Everytime I try to export a theme it won't work. This is the message I get..

Errors:
    Lockscreen: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Warnings:
    Dialog buttons might not display correctly on the device. Please adjust font size or border definition so that both buttons have similar height.
    Dialog buttons might not display correctly on the device. Please match the border definition of highlighted button with that of normal button.

I changed the font & now all that comes up is

Errors:
    Lockscreen: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Owner

I've checked alllover the outside boundaries and absolutley nothing is wrong with it
    03-28-09 01:07 AM
    The owner information is outside the boundaries. Try narrowing up the block, or moving it so that it's within the confines of the screen size you're exporting for.
    03-28-09 07:57 AM
    I don't understand.. Where it says owner and information.. That's what has to be in the box? I even tried resetting everything to its default.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 12:03 PM
    Try this...save the thm file(just so you dont loose all your work)..shut plazmic down..re boot..load your theme, go directly to your lockscreen and literally just move the owner/info/lck icon just a hair and then back to where you had them...Its a plazmic glitch..i have had those errors as well with nothing out of bounds..frustating but easy fix..hope that works for you as well
    03-28-09 12:09 PM
    That worked but now I get anooother error.

Errors:
    Problems encountered while building the theme.
    Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'net.rim.plazmic.app.themebundler.Main' must be public and have a 'public static void main(String[])' method. (LAX)
    Unable to Launch Java Application: Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'net.rim.plazmic.app.themebundler.Main' must be public and have a 'public static void main(String[])' method. (LAX)

Warning: The following resources could not be included in the theme for reasons explained below:
    banner.svg
    homescreen.svg
    application-menu.svg
    lockscreen.svg

Warnings:
    banner.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    homescreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    application-menu.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    lockscreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.

Errors in banner.svg:

Errors in homescreen.svg:

Errors in application-menu.svg:

Errors in lockscreen.svg:

How do I even use the SVG file?
    03-28-09 12:19 PM
    so those arent svg files created by you?
    03-28-09 12:30 PM
    No the only thing I uploaded was a background picture I made for it not an SVG file.. I don't even know what that is.
    03-28-09 12:37 PM
    sound like corrupt plazmic system files or plazmic cant find the location of the default apps that get loaded. i dont know how much of a pain this would be for you but its probably a good idea to uninstall plazmic..start device manager on your comp...close any and all simulators, bb device manager, anything running from rim...reboot comp...re dwnload..install reboot again, and try again..pia, i know..we will get you fixed up so dont sweat it...consider it paying plazmic dues...i wish i could fight plazmic, i would punch it in the face!!
    03-28-09 12:43 PM
    Haha. How aggravating but i'll give it a try.
    I just need to find the download link again.
    03-28-09 12:45 PM
    Could it also be that I have another version of Plazmic already installed or that has nothing to do with it?
    03-28-09 12:48 PM
    oh absolutely...it could be reading old file locations...get rid of it and reinstall..
    03-28-09 12:50 PM
    Thanks! I will be doing that
    03-28-09 12:54 PM
    i will be away from the computer for a while, i will check back later to see how your doing.. remember deep breaths when dealing with plazmic.
    03-28-09 12:58 PM
    Haha, alright thanks
    03-28-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD