I just unlocked all the vendor themes and found one that I liked. But I don't know how to delete all the ones that I don't want. I've tried everything I know to do...went back to the Blackberry.alx file and added the vendorID's, deleted the .COD files in Java, and even tried CrackMem. But everytime I changed a file, deleted something, when I plugged my BB into my PC, DM said there were no application updates. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of these themes? My file free is running at around 15, after a battery pull.
    08-30-08 02:01 PM
    forget it, i just decided to re-install 4.5
    08-30-08 02:26 PM
    The themes can be deleted by following the link in my sig Optimizing Your Memory.
    08-30-08 02:28 PM
    i tried that garz, but even after i deleted it, DM said that there were no updates for my phone and the themes never got deleted :-( but its okay, i just reinstalled 4.5 all over again, thanks for the help though!
    08-30-08 04:40 PM
    For those who need to know - you can just change the vendor numbers back to something other than your own and they will be removed. Essentially just do the unlock procedure in reverse.
    08-30-08 04:56 PM
    I was just about to suggest just reverse the process that unlocked them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD