The only way to get BerryWeather icon to actually do it's job was to change theme. I turned it back to BabyBold2 so that at least one (of the two) full-sized icons which sits on the homescreen (the rest are all half sized icons at the bottom), was the weather app, and that's cured it.

My issue is
    : BabyBold2 does not display a date on the homescreen. Can I somehow force it to do so, is there something I can download which will put it on? Or am I stuck. I like having more icons on the homescreen y'see, but the weather app won't work with anything that doesn't have fullsized icons.

I have to have a toss up between having the weather or having the date on my homescreen. Unless anyone can recommend a theme for the Bold which incorporates half-sized icons and one or two full-sized, AND has the date showing.

I was using BandUp theme, which is ace, but the weather icon doesn't update.

Image of the homescreen to aid your head. My ramblings may be confusing.

Edit just found Custom Theme V35.5 - No Carrier - Smally10and1Custom (9000) - PimpMyBerry! which may just about do it for me!

Edit: Sadly theme has exactly what I want on the home page but doesn't like to highlight icons that aren't BB's own, so I have no idea what I'm scrolling to, GAH!
    Last edited by flamingkitties; 04-22-09 at 04:23 AM.
    04-22-09 04:01 AM
    The only way to "fix" the issues you are seeing would be to inquire with the theme creator the issues you are having to see if they would be willing to work with you to correct them.
    04-22-09 04:45 AM
    The only way to "fix" the issues you are seeing would be to inquire with the theme creator the issues you are having to see if they would be willing to work with you to correct them.
    If I can't find a suitable alternative today, I suppose I could email. Or I could attempt to learn to make my own....although that seems like hard work.
    04-22-09 04:46 AM
    04-22-09 04:47 AM
    This one http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/sm...eather-153336/

just almost meets my needs, if only the bottom icons were slightly smaller and thus, more of them, but I suppose that's what QuickLaunch is for!
    04-22-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD