I need some help editing this picture. I'd like to have it as an icon but only the jet itself, no white background. I tried cutting the jet from the background using GIMP but I don't really know how to edit pictures very well and couldn't get it. Is it possible to do that or does the jet have to be pasted into a square frame for a picture?
    08-25-08 12:54 PM
    It is possible to make an icon from that picture. If you would like to send me a personal message with the specifics of what you need, specifically size, I can probably help with this over the next couple of days.
    08-25-08 01:11 PM
    This what you were looking for?
    08-25-08 01:56 PM
    Thanks SLVR6, that saved me some time!
    08-25-08 02:16 PM
    This what you were looking for?
    I'm not sure I can tell from your attachment if the jet is trimmed around it's edges or if it's just a smaller square picture. What I'd like is to use the jet as an icon but when you look at the homescreen all you see is the jet, not the jet with a white box/rectangle background. I guess a good way to describe it would be taking a printed picture and cut around the outline of the jet instead of printing the picture and leaving the photo square.
    08-25-08 02:19 PM
    What you see is simply the jet, no background (trust me I deleted it!). Are going to use this in Plazmic I am assuming? That is what I sized it for. Let me know if I misunderstood what you were looking for.
    08-25-08 02:21 PM
    Thanks SLVR6, that saved me some time!
    Welcome, only took a minute. Combo of composer and PS
    08-25-08 02:22 PM
    What you see is simply the jet, no background (trust me I deleted it!). Are going to use this in Plazmic I am assuming? That is what I sized it for. Let me know if I misunderstood what you were looking for.
    Yeah, I think that's it then. Thanks! I'll see if this works.
    08-25-08 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD