i would like either an auburn tigers theme or a philadelphia eagles theme. if anyone can do this plz do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 10:56 PM
    I read somewhere about a software that I dl'd to try and make em but I just got the messenger to work properly so I'm not gonna EVEN venture too far out on that branch just yet...

I do wonder if it's hard to do tho...???
    06-10-08 10:58 PM
    if you have a decent ammount of downtime it depends on how in depth you want to go... if you just want to change up the call screen fonts and backgrounds I say about 10 min.... if you want custom icons... that's a different story

If you want to give it a try Plazmic is the name of the software and it can be found at [ plazmic ] however it does have a decent ammount of dependencies like JDE and a simulator for your phone model... during the install process it gives you the links you need
    06-10-08 11:34 PM
    I would also love to have an AU theme. I have no developing skills and I also have very little downtime, since I am on a SAP implementation. So if anyone does get one, please post it or send it my way because I would forever be in your debt. Thanks
    06-19-08 10:21 AM
    Hmmmm....I downloaded a Washington State University cougar head in .JPG format to my 8330 Curve - sometimes it appears as the screen graphic, other times I get the sky and clouds. Is there a setting I'm missing to make it appear consistently? I can't figure out why it appears and disappears....mostly disappears.

Here 'tis....note that the letters built into the cougar's head spell out W-S-U. Very cool.

HEY! just solved my own problem. Surfed Crackberry until I found the theme download site which had this info:

You can also change the image behind the theme. Simply go to the Pictures Icon. Click. Select the image you want as the background. Click on it. And select 'Set as Home Screen Image.' The image will be changed on your background.

Worked like a charm. Now I have the artwork I want...bet it will work for others who want to show their school logo as wallpaper/background image.
    Last edited by Pilgrim; 06-20-08 at 04:44 PM.
    06-20-08 04:08 PM
    i would like either an auburn tigers theme or a philadelphia eagles theme. if anyone can do this plz do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 on the philadelphia eagles theme BB 8320 OS 4.2.2
    09-01-08 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD