-----

I like the Theme at the Link below because it uses Words and not Icons. I like the looks of Icons better, but can't associate their functions very quickly. I have the BB Curve 8330...will this Neon 8300 Theme work on my phone?

Neon 8300 Theme - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

-----
    05-25-08 09:32 AM
    -----

When I looked in "Compatible Devices" it lists the Curve 8330. It appears I can use it.

Do you know of any other Themes that uses Words instead of Icons? It looks like most Themes are made for Icon lovers.

-----
    05-25-08 10:12 AM
    If you have a OS 4.2.2 or higher, which your 8330 should, it will work.

Check the third line in Options > About

Most themes are icons, good luck on your search.
    Last edited by tyroni; 05-25-08 at 10:22 AM.
    05-25-08 10:20 AM
    -----

Thanks tyroni,

Let me ask this question, since I can't find the answer this time.... Will the different Themes let us use the Wallpaper we want? Thanks

-----
    05-25-08 10:44 AM
    -----

Thanks tyroni,

Let me ask this question, since I can't find the answer this time.... Will the different Themes let us use the Wallpaper we want? Thanks

-----
    Yes. Once theme is set go to media > pictures and navigate to pic you want to use, hit menu and select "set as homescreen image" then exit media.
    05-25-08 11:02 AM
    -----

Thanks, amazinglygraceless, that's just what I wanted to hear! I'll do that after I download the Theme a little later today. And I'll come back and let you know how it looks.

-----
    05-25-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD