I went ahead and sprung the money for ziplorer thinking I could benefit from all the cool themes I see available in zip files. Is there any way to load them after extracting them straight to my BB? Any certain place I should extract them to? How do I get them in my list of themes under settings > applications? New to this! Any info would be greatly appreciated: j

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 04:47 PM
    Everything you need is right here -
    BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com
    08-29-08 04:53 PM
    I am anxious to know as well. I found out that winzip is no longer free so loaded something called zipeg and then downloaded a theme which I could not open. Could not get it to be recognized on my data manager when I went to the file on my computer. Frustrating.
    08-29-08 04:55 PM
    Thank you much!

08-29-08 04:55 PM
    Actually I don't think this covers my questions. First, I only have my blackberry, no PC. That's why I bought the ziplorer, so I could open the themes straight on my BB. In other words, when I extract the contents of the "theme.zip", with ziplorer, how can I use the files that I unzip? I have no PC. Can I load the theme from the folder that I extract it to?

08-29-08 10:37 PM
    I do not believe it can be donw without a PC. You need to install ZIP/ALX type themes using Desktop Manager.
    08-30-08 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD