Ok guys and gals, need some help. Please send me some .png / .psd car files with white or transparent backgrounds so I can include them in my Dashboard theme.

P.S. I have decided to leave the opening screen as blank so the user can enjoy his/her favorite car in all it's glory.

Last edited by daniel.black; 08-19-08 at 09:27 AM.
    08-03-08 09:58 AM
    Great concept =)

But you should smooth some things up a bit
    08-03-08 10:35 AM
    daniel.black:
    Did you get any goodies with this request? I am building a theme for a car-nut friend, and could use similar help with icons.
    08-15-08 01:05 PM
    daniel.black:
    Did you get any goodies with this request? I am building a theme for a car-nut friend, and could use similar help with icons.
    Sadly no. Had I gotten some help, in the form of car icons or even links to some car icons, I would have produced this as a free theme.

Now it is in the queue for premium production.
    08-15-08 01:22 PM
    The header needs some work, it seems all jumbled up. Battery and signal meters look nice though. Best of luck to you!
    08-15-08 01:44 PM
    The header needs some work, it seems all jumbled up. Battery and signal meters look nice though. Best of luck to you!
    Actually the banner was just thrown together as a backdrop for the meters. Wanted to see what the meters and a nice background would look like. I hate working with fonts and leave it for the last. At this point my thought is to do a eco friendly "green car" theme from this.
    08-15-08 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD