05-19-08 11:34 PM
87 ... 234
tools
    Messages, Bbm, Address Book, Calender, Media, Browser, Options, Volume All On My Home Screen.
    05-16-08 01:05 PM
    Zman..... Since the 8300 is done can't you allow that one for purchase

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Actually, I think I may be able to do that. I'll let you know ASAP.
    05-16-08 01:12 PM
    Actually, I think I may be able to do that. I'll let you know ASAP.
    ZMAN:
    Won't the 8300 work on the 8800 models anyway?

I would be willing to test that for you
    05-16-08 01:44 PM
    Zman....so what is the word on all this "hype"? Whats going on friend.
    05-19-08 09:26 AM
    Zman....so what is the word on all this "hype"? Whats going on friend.
    Goes on sale today!!!

I would love to post it up now, however, the "real job" demands my full attention this morning.

I promise it will be up today though.
    05-19-08 09:32 AM
    Ok its 10pm EST. where is it i wanna see the suspense is killing me Zman....
    05-19-08 09:59 PM
    Ok its 10pm EST. where is it i wanna see the suspense is killing me Zman....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/ivi...urchase-36987/

There ya go!
    05-19-08 10:12 PM
    Wow! This theme is awesome! I just downloaded it and I am really pleased with how quick and smooth the process was. It is totally "eye candy" with its amazing blue/green/yellow home screen. The icons are easy to distinguish, and I love the clean look. When I went into my messages I was so excited to see that the font is absolutely readable and just the right size.

I consider myself pretty picky when it comes to themes... I find myself switching around quite a bit... not really sure which one I want to settle on. This one is tops on my list!!
    05-19-08 10:53 PM
    Wow! This theme is awesome! I just downloaded it and I am really pleased with how quick and smooth the process was. It is totally "eye candy" with its amazing blue/green/yellow home screen. The icons are easy to distinguish, and I love the clean look. When I went into my messages I was so excited to see that the font is absolutely readable and just the right size.

I consider myself pretty picky when it comes to themes... I find myself switching around quite a bit... not really sure which one I want to settle on. This one is tops on my list!!
    I'm so glad you love the theme! I really take A LOT of pride in this theme. It truly is a unique experience using this theme.

Thank you for your support and love of this theme.
    05-19-08 11:20 PM
    Thank you for creating such a great theme!! Keep 'em coming!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 11:24 PM
    alarm
    address book
    brick breaker
    profiles
    05-19-08 11:32 PM
    alarm
    address book
    brick breaker
    profiles
    Five4three2fun hes already finished creating the theme def check it out its hot!
    05-19-08 11:34 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD