The "No Applications Error" has NOTHING to do with the OS you are using on your BlackBerry or the OS the theme was designed for.

YOUR PC -- YES Your PC -- must have the latest OS for your PHONE installed. Desktop manager is looking for the OS on your PC as well.

Go to your carrier's website and download the OS, reboot your PC, and try to install the themes again via Desktop Manager.

Steve
    12-29-07 10:26 PM
    Lol... Of course not...

Options > "About" on your Phone

It's something like 4.x.x.xx
    Thank you!
    12-30-07 01:31 AM
    You have some very nice themes here. Nice job. I understand you about the people doing all the downloads and no thank yous or man this looks like crap replys. Gets irretating. These people just need to make there own and see what is really invovled. Then they might appreciate it more. Again thank you.
    01-01-08 09:05 AM
    You have some very nice themes here. Nice job. I understand you about the people doing all the downloads and no thank yous or man this looks like crap replys. Gets irretating. These people just need to make there own and see what is really invovled. Then they might appreciate it more. Again thank you.
    You welcome,

Have you seen my new themes such as Sapphire Zen and Black Diamond? They are much better IMO...

Again, I will let everyone know when the site is back up...
    01-02-08 08:59 PM
    You welcome,

Have you seen my new themes such as Sapphire Zen and Black Diamond? They are much better IMO...

Again, I will let everyone know when the site is back up...
    The wait is killing Winston and I. Winston desperately needs a new look
    01-02-08 09:19 PM
    The wait is killing Winston and I. Winston desperately needs a new look
    The site is back up!

Check it out, Gemblock - Quality Blackberry Downloads
    01-04-08 12:55 AM
    First off i'd like to say i love the themes, they are awesome! Downloaded a few and also the ColourPearl, and that night my BB's battery life instantly got shorter. So i'll fully charge my phone and it dies within hours, thought it might have been the battery so i purchased a new one but it's still giving me the same problem. I really don't think it could be, but figured i'd ask if you think it could be from the downloads.
    01-07-08 08:37 AM
    First off i'd like to say i love the themes, they are awesome! Downloaded a few and also the ColourPearl, and that night my BB's battery life instantly got shorter. So i'll fully charge my phone and it dies within hours, thought it might have been the battery so i purchased a new one but it's still giving me the same problem. I really don't think it could be, but figured i'd ask if you think it could be from the downloads.
    It's most likely from colorpearl.

But you can't sue me because It's not my app.

Try removing colorpearl to see if the battery will last longer...
    01-07-08 12:57 PM
    the chalk theme is my new favorite Thanks!
    01-07-08 01:31 PM
    Nice!! I was looking for a genius to design a pink colored theme! But maybe we should have the option to change a font size. I have poor eye sight
    01-07-08 02:12 PM
    Nice!! I was looking for a genius to design a pink colored theme! But maybe we should have the option to change a font size. I have poor eye sight
    You can also check themes4bb.com.
    01-07-08 02:43 PM
    It's most likely from colorpearl.

But you can't sue me because It's not my app.

Try removing colorpearl to see if the battery will last longer...
    Ya I was thinking it might have been that but i didn't want it to be since i really like having a pink trackball. I wouldn't sue you even if it was yours anyways, i have better things to due then sue over a $300 electronic!! Just give me an excuse to buy a newer and better one.
    01-08-08 06:19 PM
    I just did the OTA of the Pink tourmaline for the 8320 and I love it its soooo Purdy now I only need a purple one
    01-09-08 01:16 AM
    Actually just tell me what kind of fonts you want and I will customize it for ya.
    01-09-08 01:44 PM
    how do I get the neon theme shown here with all the mixed neon colors cant find it anywhere!
    01-09-08 05:16 PM
    Artem, would it be possible to get the neon theme in the zen form but with a white or light colored background? I think that would be really great to use! I downloaded your BR Exquisite Zen theme and really love it!
    01-11-08 11:42 PM
    how do I get the neon theme shown here with all the mixed neon colors cant find it anywhere!
    Here it is: Neon Express Theme for Blackberry Pearl

I forgot to repost it, thanks for letting me know!

copndoc: The neon theme is not mine, therefore I cannot edit it in any way. I will let Paul know though. ( No promises We're both pretty busy these days... )
    01-12-08 03:23 AM
    Great themes! You did an awesome job... I wish I was creative like that.

Is the sticky notes theme from post #2 in this thread still available? I couldn't find it listed anymore.
    01-12-08 09:16 AM
    Hi Artem,

Can you make the neon theme for the bb curve 8300, and the sticky note theme. I absolutely am in love with both. PLEASE PLEASE

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-08 09:44 AM
    Here it is: Neon Express Theme for Blackberry Pearl

I forgot to repost it, thanks for letting me know!

copndoc: The neon theme is not mine, therefore I cannot edit it in any way. I will let Paul know though. ( No promises We're both pretty busy these days... )
    Thanks Artem!
    01-13-08 03:43 AM
    Lovin' the themes Artem - is there any way you would consider making a wizard of oz theme, m & m, or hello kitty theme? OR maybe even a tye-dye theme??? That would be awesome!!! Thanks again for all your efforts, love ya!
    01-13-08 06:53 PM
    I love the look of these themes and would like to try a few out but I'm really sold on the dimension today theme. Do you have the saphire or sticky notes theme in a today version for 8320?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-08 05:44 AM
    Those are so cool! Thanks!
    01-14-08 02:15 PM
    Those are awesome! I can't wait to go home and download them to my desktop manager, and I am terribly sad that I missed that christmas theme, that is SOOO cute
    01-14-08 02:29 PM
    Is there anyway the M in the AM and PM in the time in the flamboyant curve ZEN theme can be fixed? It cuts off sometimes

THX
    01-14-08 04:00 PM
109 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD