04-18-10 12:26 AM
109 1234 ...
tools
    Tht site still working?
    I never got the Theme I wanted but I understand since he told me he was to busy right now to do my request.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey,

The site's servers are currently getting updated right now, therefore the downloads aren't temporary available. I'm very sorry for the downtime.

What was your request again (I get tons, I keep forgetting who requested what)? Maybe I can work on it when I'll be done with a few other theme projects.

STICKY NOTE THEME: I am not the sticky note theme's designer, but if you're really interested in supporting the production for the curve, pm me and I will talk to Paul about it.
    12-08-07 06:20 AM
    is there any other way to get this "neon" theme? it sounds cool and i don't want to forget about it ? lol
    12-09-07 09:37 PM
    All the theme's are great! I wish that I had the patience and talent to do what you all are doing. I would definitely point people your way when looking for a theme.
    12-10-07 11:07 PM
    is there any other way to get this "neon" theme? it sounds cool and i don't want to forget about it ? lol
    Bookmark the site

The site should be running within 1-2 days... We have to rebuild the forum from scratch.
    12-12-07 12:45 AM
    Here are some custom themes that I have designed for blackberry pearl devices.

Download all themes at Gemblock - Free Blackberry Themes Downloads

NEW RELEASE!!! Out today!

Chalk 2D Theme

Can't get to them, it says there is a server update in progress. Will check it out as soon as I can.
    12-12-07 12:11 PM
    Artem - these look GREAT!!! I understand the site is under re-construction... can you come back and post when the site is back up and running?

Thanks!~
    12-12-07 07:56 PM
    Where is the link for free themes for the curve or did I miss it?
    12-12-07 08:25 PM
    the site is down at the moment...no links to themes to Gemblock.com
    12-12-07 11:27 PM
    The site is up now.
    12-14-07 02:41 AM
    Great News Artem...
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-14-07 09:52 AM
    Very nice themes!
    12-14-07 10:18 AM
    Artem - a great site and great bio (on your site). Best of luck to you! I'll definitely pass the word to those in my BB world!
    12-19-07 06:46 AM
    Am I doing something wrong with the OTA links? I have tried several times loading the link on a few different themes into my BB Browser and nothing.

Has anyone else used the OTA links to load these themes?

I love the post-it & the chalk 2D. Good work.
    12-19-07 09:17 PM
    Am I doing something wrong with the OTA links? I have tried several times loading the link on a few different themes into my BB Browser and nothing.

Has anyone else used the OTA links to load these themes?

I love the post-it & the chalk 2D. Good work.
    Which theme have you tried and for what Blackberry?
    12-20-07 03:33 AM
    I tried the Post-it several times.

I have an 8130 Pearl.

On my PC, I put my mouse cursor over the OTA to get the web address. I then typed the URL into my BB browser, but I keep getting a "site not found" message.

This is how I have done it on other OTA themes, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

12-20-07 07:03 AM
    I tried the Post-it several times.

I have an 8130 Pearl.

On my PC, I put my mouse cursor over the OTA to get the web address. I then typed the URL into my BB browser, but I keep getting a "site not found" message.

This is how I have done it on other OTA themes, but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

You have to make sure the Capitals and spaces are there, but you would put %20 instead of the spaces like so:

"http://www.gemblock.com/Themes/8100/Zen%20Style/Chalk%202D/OTA_Download/com_plazmic_theme_Chalk_2D_Zen.jad"

You can also simply go to Gemblock then access the theme right from your bb. I have a mobile version of the forums installed.
    12-20-07 02:48 PM
    I LOVE these themes but when I downloaded them for my 8130 and tried to install them, I received an error message saying "No additional applications designed for your device were found." I followed the instructions on your site. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
    12-24-07 09:29 PM
    I LOVE these themes but when I downloaded them for my 8130 and tried to install them, I received an error message saying "No additional applications designed for your device were found." I followed the instructions on your site. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
    Hmm,

Im not sure, but I think 8130s come with OS version 4.2.2?

Please go to Options > About to check, and let me know. I will then export a theme of your choice for your phone model.

PS: I've just released new theme for blackberry pearl, check it out at Gemblock
    12-26-07 02:25 AM
    I want to check these themes but I can't get the site to work.
    12-27-07 11:40 AM
    I want to check these themes but I can't get the site to work.
    I'm very sorry about the down time. I'm trying to fix this ASAP, it should be running within 1-2 days...
    12-27-07 06:52 PM
    I am waiting....semi patiently..... =)
    12-27-07 07:08 PM
    Excited to see the new site.

Is there a StickyNote version for the BlackBerry Pearl 8130?
    12-27-07 09:12 PM
    Excited to see the new site.

Is there a StickyNote version for the BlackBerry Pearl 8130?
    What OS version does your 8130 have?

I heard they originally come with 4.3.

My themes for Pearl are usually 4.2.1...

I've heard you can still make them work on 8130 though if you have Desktop Manager 4.3...

I'll let you guys know when the site is up...
    12-28-07 01:15 AM
    What OS version does your 8130 have?

I heard they originally come with 4.3.

My themes for Pearl are usually 4.2.1...

I've heard you can still make them work on 8130 though if you have Desktop Manager 4.3...

I'll let you guys know when the site is up...

Would I be unintelligent if I said I have no idea how to check for the OS version? lol
    12-28-07 05:01 PM
    Would I be unintelligent if I said I have no idea how to check for the OS version? lol
    Lol... Of course not...

Options > "About" on your Phone

It's something like 4.x.x.xx
    12-28-07 05:48 PM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD