iVista now has a brother, bOSX! It is the closest representation of Mac OSX on your BB that you can get your hands on! It's very clean and very smooth. The fonts are very legible but still flow with the whole theme. I felt that if Windows Vista lovers could get their hands on a fantastic vista theme (iVista) the Mac users out there should be allowed the same greatness in Mac form.

Read more information here and click on your respective Blackberry link to get it.

Enjoy and spread the love!

Thanks to all who helped test this one. It's been a long time in the making, but it came out great.

Thanks,
    Zach "The Z Man"

----- I always strive to have good response time to all suggestions/critiques/concerns ----- I will be working to make this theme everything it needs to be to everyone -----
    Last edited by thezman; 07-12-08 at 09:25 AM.
    07-12-08 08:22 AM
    I am having issues with the notification symbols. No matter what kind of message i get.... email, text or bbm etc... they all show the same email envelope.

Why?

Then when I go into the correct folder... messages or text etc... and come back out the appropriate symbol is there.

Can this be fixed? Otherwise I have to delete it. Looks nice but the function is screwed up a little.
    07-12-08 01:10 PM
    Awesome Theme, once again, zMan!!

In a future implementation, is there a way you can make it bottom Zen... it would feel more Mac-Like then!
    07-12-08 01:27 PM
    bOSX has been updated to correct (2) issues:
    - Apple logo has been removed and replaced with a more fitting logo
    - Notifications icon has been adjusted and replaced

Thanks again for all of the support.
    07-14-08 02:34 PM
    Looks good Zman!!
    07-15-08 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD