Can you test run this theme for me, heavily cut down but i need to know how your phone works with the homescreen - right meter is battery and left meter is signal.

Cheers,. here's the link, point your bold's browser at:

http://www.calx.co.uk/themes/com_pla...x_darktest.jad

Dave
    05-08-09 12:29 PM

Can you test run this theme for me, heavily cut down but i need to know how your phone works with the homescreen - right meter is battery and left meter is signal.

Cheers,. here's the link, point your bold's browser at:

http://www.calx.co.uk/themes/com_pla...x_darktest.jad

Dave
    Got it, what kind of feedback are you looking for?
    05-10-09 09:35 AM
    I know it's difficult becuase the icons arent in yet, but what I really need is reports of whether it's giving any sort of speed hit to what you would normally do with your phone, and if you notice any differnce in your battery life. Things like that. Graphical observations etc, you see what I mean...
    05-10-09 09:39 AM
    I know it's difficult becuase the icons arent in yet, but what I really need is reports of whether it's giving any sort of speed hit to what you would normally do with your phone, and if you notice any differnce in your battery life. Things like that. Graphical observations etc, you see what I mean...
    I'm happy to test it out but if the icons aren't there then I can't run it for a while. Am I missing something?
    05-10-09 10:22 AM
    It's really just battery life and performance I wanted to test, may be better if I repost when the basic icons are in.
    05-10-09 10:37 AM
    Looks pretty cool. Don't notice any major slowdown vs other themes. Granted I only played with it a few minutes but I like the direction your heading with it.

Let me know when it's done!

PG
    05-10-09 10:50 AM
    It's really just battery life and performance I wanted to test, may be better if I repost when the basic icons are in.
    It looks cool. But I would more likely download it if there are icons on the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 12:12 PM
    It looks cool. But I would more likely download it if there are icons on the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There will be, in the form of a slide out dock.
    05-12-09 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD