Are there any good TodayPLUS themes for the Bold out there?
    11-07-08 08:27 PM
    I saw the latest from JC design and really liked it. If you dont expect new icons though...
    11-08-08 06:50 PM
    Bold Today Plus Theme - BOLD 9000 :: JC Designs - GadgetBean.com

i bought this theme the day i got my bold, wow is all i can say. very very nice and functional. the only bad thing is that unless you use a dark background, the words can be hard to see since they are so white.

i just noticed that he's listed a new bold crossbar, i'm really thinking of picking it up as well!
    Last edited by Cobra302; 11-08-08 at 09:58 PM.
    11-08-08 09:52 PM
    alright, so i downloaded the bold crossbar, outstanding work! its got 4 static icons on the left, messages, calendar, call log, browser. when you scroll over any one of them (other than browser) it will show you the ten latest entries in that category. you also get 10 customizable icons that scroll across the bottom just like the crossbar, only its at the bottom of the screen. highly reccomend both of these new themes from jc designs.
    11-08-08 10:48 PM
    here is one i made
    11-08-08 11:54 PM
    that looks nice as well! are the fonts customizable?
    11-09-08 12:29 AM
    I just bought the Bold 9000 theme for the Curve off of Handmark. It installed, its in my Apps, but doesn't show up in the list of available Themes. I've done a battery pull twice already, including after reinstalling this program twice already. Any ideas? I'm new to the BB OS so I don't know what else to try.
    12-05-08 08:27 PM
    I just bought the Bold 9000 theme for the Curve off of Handmark. It installed, its in my Apps, but doesn't show up in the list of available Themes. I've done a battery pull twice already, including after reinstalling this program twice already. Any ideas? I'm new to the BB OS so I don't know what else to try.
    My guess is you have the wrong theme for your phone. Double check and make sure you are getting the right theme for the model of your BlackBerry AND the OS.

Tim
    12-05-08 08:34 PM
    My guess is you have the wrong theme for your phone. Double check and make sure you are getting the right theme for the model of your BlackBerry AND the OS.

Tim
    Thanks Tim. Your guess is correct, as I've been searching all over and found the answer. What is weird is that I bought this from the Sprint site, which links to Handmark. Sprint only supports the OS 4.3 right now, and yet Handmark only allows me to download the version for OS 4.5. That just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, one more question then. If I were to upgrade my OS to 4.5, would I still be able to keep my built in Sprint apps, like TV and Pocket Express? If so, I wouldn't mind upgrading then.
    12-05-08 09:15 PM
    Thanks Tim. Your guess is correct, as I've been searching all over and found the answer. What is weird is that I bought this from the Sprint site, which links to Handmark. Sprint only supports the OS 4.3 right now, and yet Handmark only allows me to download the version for OS 4.5. That just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, one more question then. If I were to upgrade my OS to 4.5, would I still be able to keep my built in Sprint apps, like TV and Pocket Express? If so, I wouldn't mind upgrading then.
    Sorry it took so long to reply to your question, I actually did not see it until today. If you upgrade to 4.5 with an official Sprint OS then you should be able to keep all your Sprint apps. If you use another OS and delete the vendor file you may lose them. I would suggest making a backup before you try either one so if you have to revert to the 4.3 OS you have it.

Tim
    01-02-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD