02-21-09 05:56 PM
82 1234
tools
    ANNNNNYYY Chance This Will Be Made On 4.3?? That Storm Theme Is By Far The Coolest One Ive Ever Seen,
    10-29-08 06:46 PM
    zman i still got it going up n down on the track ball to move left and right, and left and right moves up and down

im using the bold theme for curve

and no video camera icon yet? in the bold style

yep i definitely have to scroll up and down to go left and right, there's 3 files in the folder, so may its that? iono
    Last edited by godofdeath; 10-29-08 at 10:30 PM.
    10-29-08 08:32 PM
    These are very nice themes. I installed both of them and they look amazing on my phone. Thanks Z
    10-30-08 12:56 AM
    Brilliant! I love the theme! There is always going to be that 'one' thing that makes the user not LOVE the theme. I think the theme is clean, crisp and perfect..er..well.. Almost perfect. I'm one of 'those' guys that has the Email, SMS, and MMS all in the message folder. Other then that its a A + for sure and HEY! ITS FREE
    10-30-08 01:00 AM
    Man I just started making themes, but your themes are AWESOME! I wish I knew all the tricks you do. Thanks for this theme, i'm usually pretty picky and this is officially my favorite.
    10-30-08 01:06 AM
    How do you DL these to your phone from the zip files? I like OTA better.
    10-30-08 07:57 AM
    How do you DL these to your phone from the zip files? I like OTA better.
    You use blackberry desktop manager. Zman has said in almost all of his theads that he's working on getting all his themes OTA.

Some people like OTA, others don't because of their data plan, it's hard to satisfy everyone. Its free either way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 08:39 AM
    Can ou make it so that when you have more than two alerts it shows up? Because when I have an email, facebook and bbmessenger message....the bbmessenger icon never shows on the main page

10-30-08 09:01 AM
    Is it just me with the problem of having to scroll up and down to move left and right on the bold theme for the curve?

10-31-08 05:20 PM
    Delete the theme and then reinstall again with the new updated version.
    10-31-08 05:40 PM
    Beautiful, I think you did a great job at recreating these themes. Nice work!
    10-31-08 07:48 PM
    Delete the theme and then reinstall again with the new updated version.
    i tried that, when im on the home screen, with the 6 icons, i still go up/down to make it move left/right wtf?!?!?!?!?
    n i downloaded the new one off the site
    does my bb not love me?
    10-31-08 09:03 PM
    Is it just me with the problem of having to scroll up and down to move left and right on the bold theme for the curve?

Having the same problem with Bold theme. Roll trackball left/right cycles between profiles in banner and icons. Roll up/down cycles through icons in bottom dock. Just downloaded/installed tonight. Otherwise theme looks fantastic. Love being able to set my own fonts Hope the trackball issue gets sorted soon.
    10-31-08 11:52 PM
    Having the same problem with Bold theme. Roll trackball left/right cycles between profiles in banner and icons. Roll up/down cycles through icons in bottom dock. Just downloaded/installed tonight. Otherwise theme looks fantastic. Love being able to set my own fonts Hope the trackball issue gets sorted soon.
    o god so glad, thought my phone just hates me
    11-01-08 12:14 AM
    I love the zman themes. My main one is the bosx, but I am going to give these others a whirl.......
    11-01-08 01:32 AM
    Storm theme is awesome. Very clean, looks like a lot of time was put into it!
    11-01-08 04:57 PM
    i guess everyone uses the storm theme more
    11-01-08 07:46 PM
    Just downloaded the Bold theme for 88xx today (11/01) and the navigation is still up/down to go sideways.

Awesome work. Any chance of doing a Today theme using the Bold design?
    11-01-08 09:25 PM
    Just downloaded the Bold theme for 88xx today (11/01) and the navigation is still up/down to go sideways.

Awesome work. Any chance of doing a Today theme using the Bold design?
    yea i could use a today plus with the bold
    11-01-08 09:52 PM
    Can you tell us where to get the icons with the name underneath them?
    Last edited by 4tay; 11-02-08 at 12:33 PM.
    11-02-08 12:08 PM
    could u please create a storm replica fpr the bold?
    11-02-08 01:00 PM
    great job and nice replica. only thing is wish u were able to scroll left to right instead of up and down. also, missing black bottom border and like previous poster< slightly bigger fonts where time is. otherwise, great theme especially like application screen is truly bold like. its whats missing from the bold replica i had downloaded before this on
    11-02-08 01:10 PM
    great job and nice replica. only thing is wish u were able to scroll left to right instead of up and down. also, missing black bottom border and like previous poster< slightly bigger fonts where time is. otherwise, great theme especially like application screen is truly bold like. its whats missing from the bold replica i had downloaded before this on
    is this the best bold replica u used?
    11-02-08 05:01 PM
    love the theme. is there anyway to make it so u can use both left and right plus up & down on the main screen?
    11-03-08 01:01 PM
    love the theme. is there anyway to make it so u can use both left and right plus up & down on the main screen?
    that would be best
    i find it weird that its just left right or up down
    11-03-08 08:09 PM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD