New theme released today - Bold Pearl.

Head on over to, Z Man Designs, and check it out!
    Last edited by thezman; 09-30-08 at 04:53 PM.
    09-30-08 04:49 PM
    Very nice! I like it a lot! Thanks for making it for the Pearl.
    10-01-08 09:39 AM
    Hey zman would it be possible to get a ota for this theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 11:43 PM
    This is really the best theme ive ever had on my pearl. Thank you!
    10-02-08 03:38 PM
    Hey zman would it be possible to get a ota for this theme?

I'm working on getting a service setup to make all of my themes available OTA. Hopefully sooner than later.
    10-02-08 05:04 PM
    Just downloaded and installed! looks great, however may I offer a few suggestions in order to make it even cleaner? Is there any way to use the bb alpha sans font, or the bold font in the menus and text entry fields (not text messages, just like on browser and facebook, etc) It has that robot-y looking font right now and dirtys up an otherwise clean theme. Maybe you were intending to use the bold font there, and since I dont have that font installed on my bb, it doesn't recognise it. if thats the case, can you post the link or file for the bold font files?

Thanks
    10-10-08 11:37 AM
    Just downloaded and installed! looks great, however may I offer a few suggestions in order to make it even cleaner? Is there any way to use the bb alpha sans font, or the bold font in the menus and text entry fields (not text messages, just like on browser and facebook, etc) It has that robot-y looking font right now and dirtys up an otherwise clean theme. Maybe you were intending to use the bold font there, and since I dont have that font installed on my bb, it doesn't recognise it. if thats the case, can you post the link or file for the bold font files?

Thanks
    I'm glad you like the theme. On the point of the font, that font is BBMillBankTall which is a default BB font for every model. It is the default font used on the Bold. I will release a "cleaned up, modified" Bold theme but I was going for absolute authenticity. Thanks for the comments though. With out critiques, comments, concerns, etc. I wouldn't be where I am today. Thanks again.
    10-10-08 12:08 PM
    New theme released today - Bold Pearl.

Head on over to, Z Man Designs, and check it out!
    thezman,

Do you have this theme for Pearls running 4.3?

Elrohir59
    10-10-08 10:28 PM
    thezman,

Do you have this theme for Pearls running 4.3?

Elrohir59
    as of right now, no

I'm going to be working on getting this theme available for OS 4.2.2 and higher
    10-10-08 11:14 PM
    very,very nice. Love it!!
    10-13-08 02:17 PM
    I dl'd this theme last night and I love it. Nice job Zman. One quick question. What base themes is this one dependent on? I'm looking to delete some preinstalled device themes to free up more file free memory. Thanks.

10-23-08 04:08 PM
    If Zman doesnt get back to you. Ive been trying to see which ones are dependent myself. So far in order for me to use the Bold Pearl theme I need Dimension Zen, L and Today.You dont need the carrier theme either.
    10-27-08 05:34 PM
    resurrection i know, but probably the best theme ever agreed?!?!

You only need to leave Dimension and Zen for Bold pearl to work..
    11-26-08 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD