OK, I apologize in advance if this was covered somewhere else. New user!

I have the 9700 on the AT&T network. Just upgraded to OS 6. I have attempted to change the theme on the phone and it is not working. I downloaded a theme from the BB app store (on the phone) but it will not show up anywhere and when I go to change the theme, only the AT&T theme shows as an option. I'm not sure if OS6 is the problem or if AT&T won't allow non-AT&T themes.

Thoughts and/or guidance on what to do or how to get around this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    03-05-11 09:29 PM
    Battery pull.
    03-05-11 09:46 PM
    If you are running OS 6, any themes that you used on OS 5 will be incompatible. You need to download OS 6 versions of those themes. Many of the developers have ported their themes to OS 6 versions. You can also check the theme forums for OS 6 themes. Any OS 6 themes for the 9650 will also work. The 9780 only has OS 6, so any theme for the 9780 will work as well.
    yuanzhao0501 likes this.
    03-05-11 09:53 PM
    Your reply is smart!
    03-05-11 10:45 PM
    hey im also on att and im a big fans of themes but until more themes come out from os6 i prefer using crackberry wall paper changer it works great in place of themes hope it helps
    03-05-11 10:54 PM
    hey im also on att and im a big fans of themes but until more themes come out from os6 i prefer using crackberry wall paper changer it works great in place of themes hope it helps
    I am using OS 6 themes and have been since they became available. I purchased all of my themes from the CrackBerry App Store, and I simply requested version changes for the themes that had been purchased for OS 5 and now have OS 6 versions.

I also use the CrackBerry Wallpaper Changer even though I am using custom themes. I still like changing my wallpaper and saving my favorite wallpapers.
    03-05-11 10:58 PM
    Speaking of themes, there should be a gnome, kde or human theme for OS 6 somewhere around here too, in case any of us theme lovers want to add some linux appeal to our blackberries. I'll be searching for it, if it doesn't exist, I'll ask in those forums. Now if OS 5 themes were compatible, it would be nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD