Does anyone know how to create a blackberry today plus theme with the hidden bottom dock? And even have support for the faded text when the bottom dock is active?

I know that there is a sample file in plazmic that has this theme but it is for the bold and it gives me errors in themebuilder. I remember there was a theme floating around that was a bb dimension today plus, thats waht I would like to recreate but with my own icons and stuff. I don't know how to use composer at all, and I'm guessing this would be the program to do this. Any help?
    12-09-08 12:00 PM
    anyone got any more info on this or a sample file that will open? I'm trying to get a today plus theme that actually works on my 8130 without having the icons reset every time the phone resets.

http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...us_240x260.jad

I'm assuming that you have to create the animation for the bottom doct in composer and then load that into theme builder, but any help would be appreciated.
    12-11-08 10:18 AM
    i made one for my 8830 you have to edit the code because the composer dont let you do it. and navigations problems are na issue if you make for any bb besides the bold.
    01-28-09 11:38 PM
    anyone got any more info on this or a sample file that will open? I'm trying to get a today plus theme that actually works on my 8130 without having the icons reset every time the phone resets.

http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...us_240x260.jad

I'm assuming that you have to create the animation for the bottom doct in composer and then load that into theme builder, but any help would be appreciated.
    Ive been using this theme without any issues until yesterday when I upgraded to 4.5, now my icons reset each time the phone resets. Only happens with this theme. boo
    02-06-09 07:14 PM
    Ive been using this theme without any issues until yesterday when I upgraded to 4.5, now my icons reset each time the phone resets. Only happens with this theme. boo
    ah, that's MEGA gay. That's the only useful theme. So far 4.5 advances = 0, drawbacks = 1
    02-06-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD