For all you themers, Blackberry / RIM has released JDE 4.6 Beta to the public. Here is a link for those who want to get to the download quickly.

Tim

JDE 4.6 Beta

Sorry, I should have put my glasses on to read better, not CDK it is the JDE.
    Last edited by TStan47; 10-01-08 at 10:09 PM. Reason: I can't read
    10-01-08 04:40 PM
    U might want to post that in the Theme Developers area at http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/ Also, this beta is horribly buggy and pretty much unusable NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!
    10-01-08 05:20 PM
    For all you themers, Blackberry / RIM / Plazmic has released Plazmic CDK 4.6 Beta to the public. Here is a link for those who want to get to the download quickly.

Tim

Plazmic CDK 4.6 Beta
    Actually, that's for the Blackberry Java Development Environment, which is not the same as Plazmic's CDK. Plazmic 4.6 is still in beta, and was leaked (not released) about a week ago.
    10-01-08 09:54 PM
    Actually, that's for the Blackberry Java Development Environment, which is not the same as Plazmic's CDK. Plazmic 4.6 is still in beta, and was leaked (not released) about a week ago.
    Yup, Yup....but it does however have the Bold simulator in it that some users MAY want for Plazmic.
    10-01-08 10:05 PM
    Sorry, I should have put my glasses on to read better, not CDK it is the JDE.

Tim
    10-01-08 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD