12-20-12 05:02 AM
174 ... 34567
tools
    I love the theme. Is there any way you can get rid of the fish. I don't like the screen saver. I know the fish is the original iPhone look but it would be great if you got rid of it for your theme.
    Oh no, I love the fish... is there a way to make them appear after a delay instead of powering down the screen?
    01-04-09 02:26 PM
    Good job! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 06:08 AM
    Umm... this theme just crashed with Java Uncaught Exception Error and was automatically deleted. I'm bummed

Edit: On second thoughts, this might have had something to do with me blocking the BB Browser... *ahem*and if it was, then RIM suck because an allowing uncaught exception is the dumbest and deadliest mistake possible in Java coding.
    Last edited by flop; 01-05-09 at 10:17 AM.
    01-05-09 10:11 AM
    I got the same uncaught exception error messages after downloading this theme as well so I just deleted it. Oh well.
    01-05-09 10:21 AM
    Great theme! Thank you for taking the time to make it. It is now the only theme I use. Someday when you get a chance, it would be GREAT to see an L snd a Zen version of this: in other words, exactly the same as what you made with the option for not having all the icons on the home screen. Also, I don't get reason for the compass icon for Browser.

But hey, it's still the BEST theme out there. Definately my favorite. Thanks, and keep up the great work! And it's free! Well, when you release the L version and eventually work out the minor bugs, I'll be the first in line to buy it.

the compass for the browser is the icon for safari internet used by mac
    01-06-09 04:53 AM
    I got the same uncaught exception error messages after downloading this theme as well so I just deleted it. Oh well.
    Oh that's bad. I had thought my error was a one-off because of my older OS and dodgy hacks. I also noticed that you cannot change the fonts with this theme.

This theme seems to have some problems.
    01-06-09 01:30 PM
    looks a lot like the iphone hehe
    01-08-09 05:07 PM
    thanks ! downloading now OTA
    01-12-09 06:47 PM
    Not to knock on this theme but I think until the second version is available I would use this one http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/i-phone-theme-131231/

Opera works on it and I haven't received any error messages like I mentioned earlier.
    01-13-09 11:26 AM
    Thank you so much for this! I love it!
    01-13-09 12:45 PM
    This is a great theme, thanks.
    01-13-09 06:49 PM
    Wow, Alex hasn't been on here for awhile! Like since September! Anyway, I dl'd off Pinstack before I knew it was here. Very awesome theme though! Definitely my favorite! A++++ work Alex!
    01-15-09 12:52 PM
    This theme is awesome! For free, it's the best! I too agree that the font is a little small and a zen or L version would be much appreciated. Overall though, it's fan-freakin-tastic!
    01-18-09 06:37 PM
    Man .. I always wonder why people knock the creator of a FREE theme..

I mean it is FREE...

Makes you think that if it is free, the creator should might as well post the THM file so all the complainers can tweak the theme --- to their hearts content.

actually I think this is why some people post the THM file... probably just to silence the complainers?

perhaps not.
    01-19-09 03:58 AM
    thanks for the great theme
    01-19-09 03:22 PM
    ALEX - I'm with the MAJORITY on this one...THIS THEME ROCKS!!! I, too, would love to see a DASHBOARD effect at the bottom of the home screen on a future update (whenever you have the time... no hurry... i'm content with what has been provided through your kindness)!!
    I actually did read every post, but don't remember anyone addressing the option of a future update including folder icons. Is that a possibility. I like to group several of my important (but not used daily) applications in a folder but the generic ones that come with BB are sub-par at best.

Sincerely Alex... thank you for taking the time to create something that a few of us would never be able to do on our own! people like you are why i still have hope for this world!!

shabbasuraj - I agree with you completely! Unfortunately, there are people in this world who are either unappreciative/ungrateful or they just simply don't know any better. i work in retail and customer service. i refuse to allow my staff to talk bad about those type of clients. so, we call them "special needs" customers. luckily... neither you, nor I (and a few others on here) don't fit that category!

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO SAID NOTHING BUY NICE THINGS TO ALEX - Thank you! If we want developers to keep making (and improving) products for us to use, since we are not particularly gifted with those particular talents, we should definitely remember to be respectful, grateful and kind!!

getting down from the soap box now...

01-31-09 05:34 PM
    Thx dude!You're theme is awesome!! This is my favourite free theme ever!!!
    01-31-09 08:10 PM
    Can't wait for v1.2

02-04-09 02:45 AM
    I think this is best of both worlds. iPhone theme on a crackberry. You'll never miss the iPhone again!
    02-06-09 10:19 PM
    thanks u very much
    02-08-09 10:26 AM
    Good job

02-08-09 02:48 PM
    how do i download it on to my phone
    02-10-09 04:25 PM
    how do u download it to your phone?
    02-10-09 05:00 PM
    I like the vibrate icon haha...
    02-14-09 05:22 PM
    ALEX - I'm with the MAJORITY on this one...THIS THEME ROCKS!!! I, too, would love to see a DASHBOARD effect at the bottom of the home screen on a future update (whenever you have the time... no hurry... i'm content with what has been provided through your kindness)!!
    I actually did read every post, but don't remember anyone addressing the option of a future update including folder icons. Is that a possibility. I like to group several of my important (but not used daily) applications in a folder but the generic ones that come with BB are sub-par at best.

Sincerely Alex... thank you for taking the time to create something that a few of us would never be able to do on our own! people like you are why i still have hope for this world!!

shabbasuraj - I agree with you completely! Unfortunately, there are people in this world who are either unappreciative/ungrateful or they just simply don't know any better. i work in retail and customer service. i refuse to allow my staff to talk bad about those type of clients. so, we call them "special needs" customers. luckily... neither you, nor I (and a few others on here) don't fit that category!

TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO SAID NOTHING BUY NICE THINGS TO ALEX - Thank you! If we want developers to keep making (and improving) products for us to use, since we are not particularly gifted with those particular talents, we should definitely remember to be respectful, grateful and kind!!

getting down from the soap box now...

Thanks for the nice words!

Update!

Alright, It's been way over 6 months since I've release the theme and some updates. The latest version is 1.1 and the next release will correct alot of the bugs brought to me via feedback blackberryiphonetheme@gmail.com and it's been very pleasant to see such a HUGE support from the Crackberry community.

I've seen some themes getting release this past months and that brought inspiration to create the best iPhone replica theme out there (free too!). I think I will name it iPhone Replica Theme 2 because it will bring a huge improvement over the current one. Here are some of the changes that will be made:
    • Try to do a dock-like effect
    • icons redesign
    • massive bug fixes
    • (hopefully) fully-customizable fonts

Currently, I'm trying to get my hands on Plazmic 4.7 to develop the theme for Storm, Pearl Flip, Curve 8900 (!! my friend has one and I want it so bad but... Rogers doesn't give me a good deal on it ) and the Bold (sorry I had to bold "bold" hehe). Hopefully Plazmic 4.7 will current the fixes on the themes generated.

I will do my best to bring this update as early as possible. Right now I'm working as a full time job, so I will have time to work on it the nights and weekends.

Just to let the community know, the bold theme was HUGE on demand for this. So I think this will get prioritize.

Will bring more updates as soon as I can.

Also, I would like to thank the Crackberry community for the feedback for bugs, fixes and suggestions (and donations) to help me improve the best free iPhone theme out there. You guys are great!

Edit: I can't get a good download link for Plazmic 4.7. A tried a few of them but they die at 80% . I saw some community themes for the Storm, you guys will have a sick Storm iPhone theme. The... iStorm.

Edit 2: I got it. I'm working on 9000/8900 right now.
    Last edited by alexdemers; 02-15-09 at 08:42 AM.
    02-14-09 10:19 PM
174 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD