Since the recent release of Research in Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry Theme Studio, I've been spending a fair bit of time working on themes (all of which are offered for free on this very site!), however some of these themes are not just one-off themes, and there are PLENTY of themes I look forward to offering in the near future.

What I would like to do however, is setup a blog where I can update readers on the themes I am working on (with previews, featuring screen-shots) and let readers know when themes have been updated and/or otherwise enhanced...

I have never used a blog before and only know a little about them, but I would prefer to use something that is "Blackberry-friendly" - in other words, I want something that either doesn't look too bad in BlackBerry OS' default Internet browser, or something that is optimized for/has a "mobile" version that is optimized for BlackBerry devices.

I saw in these forums that some people were using "work-around" solutions or the WordPress thing (I need my own domain and/or server for that, don't I?), but I'm trying to find something that gives me a little more control... Something I can upload pictures with, edit posts to my blog and review previous posts and/or comments.

What do you all suggest?
    01-16-10 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD