05-19-08 11:38 AM
33 12
tools
    Where can you get these??
    You can get them right there!
    05-16-08 04:55 PM
    My bad, I didn't notice that...but that's an awfully amazing cleanup job. Hard to believe you made that from his images which Im sure you didn't. That's why I went towards you first. No hard feelings

If its not yours then dont share it A sentence with that intent is located in the crackberry.com privacy policy and terms of use Mr. Moderator

Maybe you should give mdlissner grief because all I did was take his shots and clean them up/change color. Besides, I never took credit for creating the wallpaper, just cleaning it up from the other guy.

Don't get your panties all up in a wad.
    Last edited by xRollinx; 05-16-08 at 06:51 PM.
    05-16-08 06:48 PM
    Hey man, if it's that big a deal I'll freakin delete the images. The theme was free, people wanted the wallpaper. I never claimed it was mine, so I really see no harm here.

Is everyone clear on that. The wallpaper is Rollin's. Thank him for the image. I could care less, I just got tired of seeing thread after thread asking for the same damn thing so I helped them out. If it's a big deal, I'll delete the images form my post and get Kevin to delete the quotes in the other's. Ain't no problem with me. PM me if you want to do that.
    05-16-08 09:09 PM
    My bad, I didn't notice that...but that's an awfully amazing cleanup job. Hard to believe you made that from his images which Im sure you didn't. That's why I went towards you first. No hard feelings

If its not yours then dont share it A sentence with that intent is located in the crackberry.com privacy policy and terms of use Mr. Moderator

Have you ever seen my weekly blog?!?! I "rip" wallpapers every week. NOW if I was to post a wallpaper and the creator was upset and didn't want me to share it then YES it does break OUR policy, until then no harm no foul. Also lets make sure we are playing nice! No fighting!

Thanks
    05-16-08 09:28 PM
    nice the bold wallpaper is sick
    05-18-08 01:38 PM
    Found this over at blackberryforums.com. I DID NOT create it ... it appears that MaxT32 didn't either (actually used image capture software) but credit to him for the image post ... just wanted to pass it along.

*** edit *** where did the image go? I attached the image but then it didn't post!
    Last edited by nilemann; 05-19-08 at 09:33 AM.
    05-19-08 09:30 AM
    trying again ... again this is not my work ... see my post above for the credit ...

***edit*** Hooray! It worked ... at least it's attached! No preview but ... This appears to be the real deal.
    Last edited by nilemann; 05-19-08 at 09:46 AM.
    05-19-08 09:38 AM
    ^^^ Nice. Thanks.
    05-19-08 11:38 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD