Was wondering if anyone had the icon set for the BlackBerry 9000/Bold that I could use to build my own theme. I see a few themes with the icons and was wondering if there was some available to download or would I have to manually draw them with Adobe Photoshop Illustrator?

If anyone knows where I can download (if even possible) please post a link, Thanks!
    06-17-08 02:51 AM
    This is my own personal rendition of the Bold icons, they are in white, so if you want a specific color you need to have some knowledge of an image editor and add your own colors.

Also it's the BETTER PART of the APPLICATION icons; phone, speaker, alerts, etc. still need to be created but I did most of the work for you, enjoy

http://69.243.141.159/uploads/Bold_icons.zip
    06-19-08 10:18 PM
    Ok well that link above doesn't work, could you email me those icons please and I will host them for you if you like. I have gone and used the device simulator and grabbed these icons if anyone is interested.

Blackberry Bold / 9000 Icons | eOnline Now
    07-29-08 10:01 AM
    ...and I will host them for you if you like...
    Hope you pick a better site than one you have to register on - nothing worse than having to register on a site to download a file.
    01-19-09 02:28 PM
    the bold icons are part of themebuilder 4.6, available at plazmic.com once downloaded, look for the SAMPLES folder.
    01-19-09 07:00 PM
    the bold icons are part of themebuilder 4.6, available at plazmic.com once downloaded, look for the SAMPLES folder.
    If these are going to be used for a 320x240 theme, like the Curve/88xx, they need to be resized. Don't let Plazmic do it, as they will be distorted. Use a free program like GIMP, or Photoshop if you have it.
    01-20-09 10:20 AM
    of course they need to be resized.

I've actually posted the resized icons in 48x36 format on pimpmyberry.com in the developer's section...
    01-20-09 11:34 PM
    PLZZ HELP!! I have this icon on the top left corner of my phone, it looks like binoculars. anyone kno whats it for?
    08-09-10 10:39 AM
    I downloaded some icon sets from BB theme lab but now how do I use them? Do I have to make a theme just to use the icons or can I put them on my phone and change an icon image.

For example: I want to change my address book icon to the new one I downloaded...how do I do this?
    11-11-10 04:03 PM
    I downloaded some icon sets from BB theme lab but now how do I use them? Do I have to make a theme just to use the icons or can I put them on my phone and change an icon image.

For example: I want to change my address book icon to the new one I downloaded...how do I do this?
    You need to use theme builder, create a theme, change an icon, upload it to your phone via the USB cable, or an ota. Too long of a process just to change just one icon though. While on theme builder, on the part to change icons, you have the ability to right click and there's an option to "change all icons."
    11-11-10 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD