What's up CrackBerry nation, this last couple of days I found myself with some free time to spend, so I decided to use that time to try and build a blackberry 6 theme for the ps3. I've never done it before but i thought what the heck might as well give it a try. Browsing for blackberry 6 icons i came across with the ones published in the forums by mastamoon as well as another set posted by the good folks at BlackBerryRocks dot com, and hereby i present you with what i came up with...i was just having some fun with it but since i completed my project wanted to share it with y'all and maybe hear some feedback whether positive or negative (keep in mind it's my first theme ever and i'm aware it won't be the best you'll see but just wanted to give something back to the cb community, lol)
    Please remember i'm not claiming ownership of the icons used in this theme, they are as posted by mastamoon and blackberryrocks dot com. Will take your feedback into consideration if ever decide to do another theme, guess it'll depend on how well i do with this one lol.
    disclaimer: download at your own risk, not CrackBerry nor RIM or Sony had any involvement in the creation of this theme therefore the won't take any responsibility for it. I'm not the owner or creator of the icons used.
    please enjoy and remember to comment on it.
    OBSERVATION: this is a theme for "Playstation 3" blackberry 6 oriented. It's not for blackberries.
    08-23-10 11:53 AM
    Sorry, forgot to write down the instructions.
    1)download and unzip the file
    2)create a folder in a usb memory stick and name it PS3 then inside this folder create another folder called THEME then save the file inside this last folder
    3)attach the usb ms to the ps3 and go to settings/theme settings/theme/install (install option will be on top)
    4)then again theme settings/theme/browse for the theme called PS6 and install
    5)enjoy
    08-23-10 12:07 PM
    here's a preview (snapshot) of the theme, this shot was taken before I finished it, that's not the background that i ended up using with the theme
    08-23-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD