I have read the instructions on how to change the home screen to be a picture I have loaded but every time I try the picture does not fill the whole screen even though it was formatted for the screen size. Any suggestions?
    09-26-08 02:47 PM
    For the Curve to fit properly, it needs to be sized 320 x 240. You can resize wallpapers with this. MyTheme | Free Online Photo Editor
    09-26-08 02:54 PM
    I have read the instructions on how to change the home screen to be a picture I have loaded but every time I try the picture does not fill the whole screen even though it was formatted for the screen size. Any suggestions?
    It looks like you are still using the AT&T theme. This theme doesn't allow wallpapers/home screen images to be viewed in their entirety, due to masking features included in the banner and footer sections of this theme. Your best bet is to switch to one of the BB Dimension themes or a theme found on the web, in order to have full view of your WPs.

(To change your theme go to Options>Themes and click the theme you want to activate on your phone.)
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 09-26-08 at 03:04 PM.
    09-26-08 02:59 PM
    Thanks - changing the theme did the trick. I had already sized the image to the correct dimensions so I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

It looks like you are still using the AT&T theme. This theme doesn't allow wallpapers/home screen images to be viewed in their entirety, due to masking features included in the banner and footer sections of this theme. Your best bet is to switch to one of the BB Dimension themes or a theme found on the web, in order to have full view of your WPs.

(To change your theme go to Options>Themes and click the theme you want to activate on your phone.)
    09-26-08 03:16 PM
    This has to do with one of two things:

1) Your theme is restricting this in some way

2) The image is not properly size!
    09-26-08 03:39 PM
    Thanks - changing the theme did the trick. I had already sized the image to the correct dimensions so I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.
    You're welcome.
    09-26-08 03:49 PM
    Thanks OhioState but the issue has been resolved (see previous post). As I stated in my original post I had the photo sized correctly however the theme was the problem.

This has to do with one of two things:

1) Your theme is restricting this in some way

2) The image is not properly size!
    09-26-08 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD