Thank you for posting a new Hidden Dock tutorial!!! I love seeing more and more hidden docks on here!!!! I hope all of you read it. Maybe next month competition we can do a hidden dock theme, i of course will NOT make an entry.

Here is the tutorial. It is a MUST READ!!!!

Hidden Dock Tutorial
    06-30-09 12:52 PM
    Thank you for posting a new Hidden Dock tutorial!!! I love seeing more and more hidden docks on here!!!! I hope all of you read it. Maybe next month competition we can do a hidden dock theme, i of course will NOT make an entry.

Here is the tutorial. It is a MUST READ!!!!

Hidden Dock Tutorial
    YES! Thanks to Ashabees! I put up a hidden dock theme for the July comp!
    06-30-09 12:54 PM
    I definitely think we should make the August theme competition a "Hidden Dock" free for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-30-09 01:43 PM
    I luv hidden dock themes
    06-30-09 01:45 PM
    I definitely think we should make the August theme competition a "Hidden Dock" free for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES! That would be dope!
    06-30-09 02:05 PM
    I wonder how long it will be before the mod police move this to the "Theme Developers" forum. BTW-thanks for the tutorial-it should up all of our games.
    06-30-09 02:23 PM
    Thanks for the tutorial. this will definitely encourage new members to start making themes.

The more the better! Lets get these premium themes out of here..
    I say instead of bashing them from now, we boycott posting on their thread, this way the thread goes away!
    06-30-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD