Pleas read all of the first two posts before requesting, posting anything etc.

I need some people to beta test some themes that I made so if you are interested. You need to PM me your email address, phone model & which theme or themes you want. I will email you the installation files for the desktop manager, this will make it easier for me to know which theme are being tested etc.

All themes are model specific the lists below. Some themes have locked icon some have free icons and some are mixed locked & free icons. All themes are visually un-branded beta, the only part that is branded beta is the name I.E. Beta Winter Splendor Beta. The beta brand will come off after it has been tested to my satisfaction and when I decide if they will be free or premium themes.

I may or may not post more themes or remove themes depending on the outcome of the tests.

I would like your feedback, questions & requests posted here in this tread so please include your BB model & theme/themes name you are testing or inquiring about in your post.

Please don’t be rude and keep the unrelated BS chatter to minimum.

9630 Themes
    They all seem to be fully compatible on OS 5.0 and should work fine on OS 4.7 but further testing is needed.

AbstraFire

Bio Haz

Blue Too

Blur Too Zen

Fiber Op

Fiber Op II

Goth Rose

Too Cool

Too Cool v2

Please as I have previously asked please send all requested information in a PM to me along with your theme request.
    All others that can not read and follow simple directions will be ignored.
    Last edited by mike068; 11-01-09 at 11:34 PM.
    11-01-09 02:55 PM
    Here are some more theme's for testing.

9630 Themes
    They all seem to be fully compatible on OS 5.0 and should work fine on OS 4.7 but further testing is needed.

Fire Orb

95XX Themes
    I have not tested them on OS’s 4.7, 5.0 but they should work just fine.

Graphical Storm

9000 Themes
    They all seem to be fully compatible on OS 5.0 and should work fine on OS 4.6 but further testing is needed.

Rolling Hills

Winter Splendor

83XX Themes
    They all seem to be fully compatible on OS’s 4.5 & 5.0 but further testing is needed.

Yin &Yang

Yin & Yang Zen

Cool Blue

Cool Blue v2 Icon

Cracked

Thank You for your help & input.

Please as I have previously asked please send all requested information in a PM to me along with your theme request. All others that can not read and follow simple directions will be ignored.
    Last edited by mike068; 11-02-09 at 10:12 PM.
    11-01-09 02:57 PM
    The Storm theme looks pretty nice.
    11-01-09 03:15 PM
    I want to test the Too Coolv2 if possible, Send me a PM here on CB.
    11-01-09 04:56 PM
    would love to test for you ...
    11-01-09 08:42 PM
    gonna sound dumb but on the storm theme on the bottom where the date is and stuff what filter do you use to get the glare type effect
    11-01-09 10:07 PM
    Are you referring to the home screen or the other aplication screens but for the most part there glass overlays. I guess that's the easiest way to explain it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 10:14 PM
    I would love to beta test fire orb and abstrac storm for u
    Sent from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-01-09 10:26 PM
    I meant fire orb and grapbical storm

11-01-09 10:31 PM
    is that a normal option in cs3? is that somthing you can do in gimp? n also on the design on the bottom around the date what do you use to do that what brush ?this theme looks good so far
    11-01-09 11:08 PM
    hey mike i'll pin you this week...
    11-01-09 11:11 PM
    Mike the graphical storm is great with minimal memory. Only issue I'm finding so far and it could be because of the 5.0 OS is that I get white lines in landscape view. And the icons mesh together when scrollin in landscape. Great theme though!

11-02-09 03:53 PM
    hey mike i'll pin you this week...
    What OS do you have installed on your Storm ?

Do you any lines on the display in landscape mode ?

11-02-09 04:24 PM
    Mike the graphical storm is great with minimal memory. Only issue I'm finding so far and it could be because of the 5.0 OS is that I get white lines in landscape view. And the icons mesh together when scrollin in landscape. Great theme though!

What version of OS 5.0 are you running leaked, hybrid or official ?

11-02-09 04:29 PM
    I'm running 5.0.0.328 offical vzw OS for the storm
    11-02-09 05:00 PM
    when in landscape and try to scroll the icons mesh together and create lines across the screen
    11-02-09 08:43 PM
    FYI

I have updated Graphical Storm 95XX

I added 2 theme's for the 83XX
    11-02-09 10:15 PM
    on the updated graphical storm, i am still getting the white lines. I did the white line fix found in another thread and it went away, but it does come back when i change to a different theme. Also with the default wallpaper that comes with the theme, the font is hard to read in portrait view. the color needs to be different. Also in the upper right corner the signal indicator is hard to see. I really like the layout though.
    11-02-09 11:02 PM
    My Storm theme has had the most activity so I have questions on it.

Has anyone had the white line issue ?

Has anyone had a issue with the icons overlapping ?

If yes please let me know what OS you are running and what issue or issues you are having.
    11-04-09 12:42 AM
    I'm on storm 2 running the 5.0.0.320 OS. I get the white lines.

11-05-09 10:05 PM
    Thank you Storm owners you seem to be the only ones in doing beta actual testing. So at this point I am going to conclude that all my other models work just fine an I am going to concentrate on the issues with the 9500 series.

My next question does any one have a workable BB Storm that they are interested in donating or only want a few $ for? It would be acceptable if someone had one that was reported lost and then found but still can't be used because it is marked as lost and is unable to be reactivated.

If anyone has one please PM me.

11-05-09 11:22 PM
    So did you stop working in this theme or is it just a process.

11-19-09 10:58 PM
    Yes I'm done with my beta testing for the most part. I have started posting my themes on my site some are free and some are not, I plan on posting more there this weekend. I also may need a beta tester here and there. Also note that my site is new and under development. So that means it is being changed a lot and it need a good once over spelling and punctuation check. Feel free to stop by and check it out and sign up for a membership. Remember it is beeing changed all the time

VeryBerry - Home

Last edited by mike068; 11-20-09 at 12:04 AM.
    11-19-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD