BlackBerry theme builders, Pro Theme Design (PTD), currently has a great beta team for testing themes, but we have a few open slots for Beta Testing and need to fill them asap.

The slots we are trying to fill are either older devices, such as; 95xx, 8500, 8300, etc. and new devices such as 97xx and 93xx.

OS7 devices are not needed just yet, since Theme Builder 7 is not out yet. Feel free to message me anyway and we will keep you in mind for the future.

If you are interested in joining the Beta Team reply to me & let me know what BlackBerry device you currently have. Also, send me your PIN, so we can add you to our BBM Group.
    You can also reach us at. @ProThemeDesigns for any sales, support or beta tester questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 02:50 AM
    Yup! I'm game!!! I'm interested, I got a Blackberry 8520 running OS5. Here's my pin, 26D74F61. .

09-17-11 10:42 AM
    BlackBerry theme builders, Pro Theme Design (PTD), currently has a great beta team for testing themes, but we have a few open slots for Beta Testing and need to fill them asap.

The slots we are trying to fill are either older devices, such as; 95xx, 8500, 8300, etc. and new devices such as 97xx and 93xx.

OS7 devices are not needed just yet, since Theme Builder 7 is not out yet. Feel free to message me anyway and we will keep you in mind for the future.

If you are interested in joining the Beta Team reply to me & let me know what BlackBerry device you currently have. Also, send me your PIN, so we can add you to our BBM Group.
    You can also reach us at. @ProThemeDesigns for any sales, support or beta tester questions.

Yup! I'm game!!! I'm interested, I got a Blackberry 8520 running OS5. Here's my pin, 26D74F61. ?:-).

09-17-11 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD