08-15-09 02:49 AM
79 1234
tools
    Theme is prolly the best bold free theme out there! Great work! Something quick though, any way u could make the font size on the icon one a tad big bigger or bold it? :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    which font?
    08-06-08 11:07 PM
    The font in the settings, sms, mail. Those fonts

08-06-08 11:08 PM
    love the look of steve's bottom dock but can't use it....don't have bb msg installed so I get icon 2 blank...and the last icon is blank... I know plazmic needs to fix this...but I hate themes with bb messenger...really use msn...so much better...again plazmic can't create icons for this...grrr fixed icon themes are junk....hope they fix this
    08-06-08 11:50 PM
    I agree...It is really frustrating...

Maybe I'll release a bottom Dock Ver 2.0..suggestions for alternative icons?

Could make a media version...with Media and Camera and Voice notes...

Or one with Day to day items..calendat, tasks, memo pad...

oh the list could go on...
    08-06-08 11:54 PM
    Steve, Just downloaded the Bold bottom dock, it looks awesome!!! Great Job!!! Thanks for the theme.
    08-07-08 08:03 AM
    Here are a few pictures of the Bold theme that I use.

boldberry zen, hands down.....i use this one as well. it's the best. i just wish it was bottom dock so it would look exactly like the bold.
    08-07-08 08:03 AM
    Steve, I absolutely love the today bottom theme. Great work on it. I know you already put a lot of effort into it, but I was wondering if you were gonna take another crack at getting the calendar to display?

Yes I am...

I sent messages to the Plazmic people...hopefully someone will ge me a reason why. I have not heard of anyone else having a similar issue...
    08-07-08 08:08 AM
    wow sylvia same top 5 icons as me lol nice choice( just diff order )
    08-07-08 08:09 AM
    actually i just copied that photo down from "jakes" but my top 5 are the same but i have the phone log instead of bb messenger. i suppose i should switch it though, as i can get to phone log by clicking send key
    08-07-08 08:13 AM
    ya idu the reason for having the call log icon myself seeing as how you can get to it with the phone button. Some people like it though
    08-07-08 08:28 AM
    Steve the theme is amazing...just missing those two icons...i choose not to install bb messenger because there are so many other progs that do better. As for what icons could be subbed in I'm open, my home screen is typically browser, call log, messages, then misc two (sometimes options and profiles).
    08-07-08 09:01 AM
    I downloaded the bottom dock version, but it isn't in my Themes listings to pick?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
    08-07-08 10:18 AM
    Stupid question I'm sure, did you download the correct version and make sure that it installed?

Yes. I did, but not a stupid question.
    08-07-08 10:25 AM
    have you removed any of the pre-installed themes? People try and save memory, but you need them for many of the themes to work
    08-07-08 10:32 AM
    have you removed any of the pre-installed themes? People try and save memory, but you need them for many of the themes to work
    I haven't deleted any of the pre-installed themes.

Oh well ... it isn't the end of the world. I'd really like to have it though.
    08-07-08 10:34 AM
    for S&G...try a battery pull....
    08-07-08 11:53 AM
    Awesome work my friend!!!!!!
    08-07-08 01:05 PM
    Is that the Boldberry theme?
    Yes, it's the BoldBerry Zen theme.

boldberry zen, hands down.....i use this one as well. it's the best. i just wish it was bottom dock so it would look exactly like the bold.
    I agree, I would prefer that it be at the bottom.

wow sylvia same top 5 icons as me lol nice choice( just diff order )
    As asylvia said, those were pictures I took, but thanks, you have good taste too.

If anyone would like the zip file containing the three BoldBerry themes (zen, today, and icon) just shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send them to you.
    08-11-08 12:11 PM
    UPDATED SCREEN SHOTS...

These themes will be available later this evening on pimpmberry.com

Steve
    it'great!I'm looking forward to it.
    but there is some problem when I visit pimpmberry.com
    08-11-08 08:11 PM
    Oh,I know.
    it's PimpMyBerry.com,not pimpmberry.com.
    thank you steve,it's a very nice theme!
    08-11-08 08:16 PM
    Any chance on making a zen theme for 8830 OS 4.2? I checked pimp my berry but did not see one there.
    08-12-08 12:36 PM
    Hi all, I cant seem to download this Theme from pimpmyberry.com... The OTA link is not working......... any Suggestions??
    12-02-08 12:41 PM
    Coolbreeze 8300 Custom - BlueRoomSolution

Not exactly like the Bold theme, but similar. Today+Dock version and Dock only version.
    12-02-08 01:12 PM
    i need a really good blackberry bold theme for curve
    03-17-09 09:12 PM
    Trying to purchase the Bold Bottom Dock theme OTA for my curve. The link to the pimpshop on my isn't working. Any help? Thanks.
    03-19-09 11:16 PM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD