So I'm in trying to get the direct link to download this theme OTA from pimpmyberry.com. My phone got wiped and now I'm trying to find my old favorite themes. I went to the site to try and DL it myself, signed up and everything it says I'm logged in but whenever I go to the page it says I'm not registered even though I am. So if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 12:54 AM
    If you are talking about the BeBold theme from Mothy, it is @ blueroom. If not, then sorry I have no clue. Mothys theme ROCKS!! check the thread here or the screen shot thread in my sig line.
    08-31-08 01:14 PM
    So I'm in trying to get the direct link to download this theme OTA from pimpmyberry.com. My phone got wiped and now I'm trying to find my old favorite themes. I went to the site to try and DL it myself, signed up and everything it says I'm logged in but whenever I go to the page it says I'm not registered even though I am. So if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

If you are looking for the BeBold theme by Mothy, it is not on my site PimpMyBerry.com.

BUT..if you are having issues with logging on to PimpMyBerry, please address those issues there. Thanks!
    08-31-08 01:21 PM
    His isn't for 4.2.1 its for 4.2.2 I thought I had saw the link on CB before when I searched I didn't find anything so I was trying to see if maybe I missed it. The one I'm thinking of had a black screen and white icons and when you scroll over the icon it bounces.. That is the one I'm looking for.

08-31-08 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD