Hello all. Some of you might have seen my last post about this theme but I just finished the Today screen version.

Styles Offered:

Curve: Icon, Today, and Zen
    Pearl: Icon

If you are interested in purchasing, Please go to BB OSX Theme!

01-29-08 07:46 PM
    All I can say is WOW! They are super clean and well built! My question to you is how much are they going to be? Does one price buy all 3 or do I have to invest into each one?

Click
    01-29-08 08:21 PM
    All I can say is WOW! They are super clean and well built! My question to you is how much are they going to be? Does one price buy all 3 or do I have to invest into each one?

Click
    They are $ 6 each
    Last edited by coreyvisto; 01-31-08 at 01:18 AM.
    01-29-08 08:32 PM
    Just finished the Pearl Zen
    01-30-08 01:03 AM
    Finished every style for the curve and pearl.

check them out at BB OSX Theme!

thanks
    01-31-08 01:18 AM
    wow, thats clean. I may want one...

Hey, I was wondering if you can make a theme like the Iberry Black Today Theme style. There doesnt seem to be one available in this except for the one with the blocks as the background which I dont like.. lmk if you can, definitely buy it if you can make it.
    02-07-08 10:03 PM
    No Advertising Policy
    CrackBerry.com maintains a No Advertising policy in the forums. Individuals/Businesses may not make posts promoting the sale of their own Products (Accessories, Services, Software, Themes, etc.) within the forums. Traffic Leaching is strictly prohibited. If you'd like to promote or advertise your Accessories, Services, Software, Themes etc. on CrackBerry.com please contact Kevin Michaluk directly. Kevin can be reached via email, kevin at crackberry.com.

Individuals looking to Sell or Swap personally owned items (i.e. Used Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry 8700 for Sale) may post in the Buy & Sell forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    02-07-08 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD