I'm using the BB User Theme (had the same problem on the BB Abuser Theme) but for some reason the Messenger icon doesn't show up on the front page. I can select it, and it works fine but the icon is missing. And the icon shows up fine in the applications page. Any ideas?
    09-12-08 06:44 PM
    are these zen themes? So if I'm understanding this, when you select the apps menu under options, it shows up? But not on your homescreen when all apps are displayed? You tried show all? You may want to try deleting it and resending your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 06:49 PM
    are these zen themes? So if I'm understanding this, when you select the apps menu under options, it shows up? But not on your homescreen when all apps are displayed? You tried show all? You may want to try deleting it and resending your service books.

I can't link you to the theme, (not to ten posts yet) but the description says it is a zen theme.

Correct, the icon does not show up on my homescreen but shows up in my apps screen. Yep, I tried show all. I'm new to this, so I've never heard of resending a service book. I'll look into that. Thanks.
    09-12-08 06:58 PM
    Login to your BIS site via your carrier and resend from there.

09-12-08 07:00 PM
    I have a verizon 8330 curve and have the same problem. It has happened on several themes. I was told that it was because we run 4.3 os and the themes are for 4.2. I've tried everything except for logging in to the BIS. I'll try it. Check the Nemo theme thread for just peachee's response on this.
    09-13-08 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD