Is there any way to have all icons displayed on the home screen (like the BB Dimension Icon theme) except have smaller, cleaner icons (like the BB Dimension L theme)?

I know there are a slew of icon themes available for purchase, but I truly like the look of the default BB Dimension themes (and am yet to find one similar). I have been using the BB Dimension L and simply hitting the app button constantly - which is not ideal.

Particular, I know!, but I don't like how large / messy the icons look in the BB Dimension Icon theme. Is there a workaround? Or any themes available that keep the feel of the BB Dimension theme? Thanks!
    Last edited by btk; 08-30-08 at 07:07 AM. Reason: spelling!
    08-30-08 06:51 AM
    You may like the AT&T theme. It's an icon theme with smaller icons.

Learn to unlock it here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/how...r-themes-1595/

Another link and more carrier screen shots:

How to Add Vendor Locked Themes - BlackBerryFAQ
    08-30-08 10:00 AM
    The BB will resize your icons to be the size it wants them to be. The Dimension Icon theme uses larger icons by default--that's why a lot of icons, especially third party application icons, look nice with a Zen or L theme, but not too nice with an Icon theme. Perhaps if ALL the icons are the same, smaller, size it will work better.
    08-30-08 10:39 AM
    AClayeJ - Thanks for the suggestion. Haven't thought about that AT&T theme. I am thinking the icons (for me at least) will still be too large. The BB Dimension icon has 4 rows of icons instead of 3 - which I think attributes to the nice smaller clean look. I have seen a few themes with 3 rows and they didn't do it for me.

scottb - Thanks for the info. Would definitely do the trick if they were all the same, smaller, size.

I may be stuck constantly pushing the app button to see all my icons..
    08-30-08 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD