most people have seen the awesome batberry wallpaper that our good friend adlen created recently (posted in the wallpaper gallery here at cb). i felt like i had to create a theme to go along w/ it. here are the screen shots:

created for the 8100, 8120, and 8130. minimum os of 4.2.0.

here's the link to the zip hosted at themes4bb.

enjoy!
    02-28-08 08:40 AM
    This is awesome. It really goes well with the wallpaper. Hopefully I'll be able to pop out some nice ones now that I've got Plazmic working!

AdlenDacurCateHazy (or whatever order you want them in (see pages 7-9 in the BatBerry signal thread) will be more successful than hoped!
    02-28-08 09:57 AM
    thanks! glad to hear you have plazmic working. as you'll find, it's very user friendly. the hardest part is building an icon/button/etc. library and then just plugging them into plazmic. takes some time. i can't really get the simulator to load my themes, which is slightly annoying, so i end up having to load them on my berry to test them. let me know if you are able to load them into the simulator and how you did it. i got it to load one of mine, but that's it. maybe i should export as .jad's and try to load em that way?

i'm sure you know you can post them at themes4bb and share them if you want. i've gotten several from over there that i like. and you can get some good ideas, too. let me know how it's going and post screen shots somewhere when you get them!

and let me know if you need any help, too, though i don't think you will
    02-28-08 10:37 AM
    You are both so very talented!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 11:00 AM
    i'm sure you know you can post them at themes4bb and share them if you want. i've gotten several from over there that i like. and you can get some good ideas, too. let me know how it's going and post screen shots somewhere when you get them!

and let me know if you need any help, too, though i don't think you will
    Thanks, it is very friendly so I don't think I'll need much help, I mainly needed help with the installation! I'd rather host them on my server (I have to pay for it even if I don't use it now that the BatBerry wallpaper was so popular!) and give links on CB...

You are both so very talented!
    Thanks Hazy!
    02-28-08 11:06 AM
    good plan, adlen. looking forward to seeing them.

thanks, hazy!

02-28-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD