10-23-08 11:56 PM
36 12
tools
    He's still part of the axis of evil.
    Axis of Evil....that's so funny, because when George W. coined the phrase, he was referring to Iran, Iraq & North Korea....

But fortunately, we are all entitled to our opinions....

Anyway, I'm gonna have to check out some of those themes on pinstack and themes4bb.
    10-23-08 06:56 PM
    Wow... Obama Themes... (or McPain themes...) or whatever Presidential elect themes; Just when I thought I'd seen it all.

Thanks for cheering me up, this takes the cake. If I offended anyone, sorry, but Funny for me.
    10-23-08 06:57 PM
    Axis of Evil....that's so funny, because when George W. coined the phrase, he was referring to Iran, Iraq & North Korea....

But fortunately, we are all entitled to our opinions....

Anyway, I'm gonna have to check out some of those themes on pinstack and themes4bb.
    I was actually referencing the SNL skit in using it.
    10-23-08 07:19 PM
    I was actually referencing the SNL skit in using it.
    great now i gotta head over to youtube to find it...lol
    10-23-08 07:22 PM
    found it....lol

my bad SAG!!!!
    10-23-08 07:27 PM
    I would love you forever if you make me a today plus ron paul theme(8310-4.5.0.81).

<3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 07:42 PM
    Here Ya Go!

Attachment 5304
    Attachment 5308

This thread is a real hoot!
    10-23-08 09:08 PM
    I would have left it alone, but the God comment really got me going. It's all fine and dandy if you want to support B.O., but leave God out of it. There's no way that God would ever support a pro-abortion candidate. Baby killing is immoral and God is the very definition of morality. God hates evil. Abortion is evil. So, it logically follows that those who support abortion are evil.

Bada bing. It's that simple.

Obama equals evil. McCain equals, well, the best I can say is the lesser of two evils.

Pretty sad choice this time around.

Go ahead and download B.O. themes to your heart's content. Pray to B.O.'s image on your home screen for all I care, but for cryin' out loud don't link God to Obama. Makes me cringe.

10-23-08 11:29 PM
    Okay, what the **** is your guys problem!

1. This is no place for political debates.

2. But yet you keep on going, rather then having respect and not hijacking another persons thread with all your trash talk, nobody cares.

3. WE ARE TALKING THEMES!

This place is getting real sick with comments from allot of new selected people. This is a forum for Blackberries, not political judgment.

Posts have been reported, like it or not.

*Also my apologies to the OP of the thread, hopefully you found a theme you were looking for.
    10-23-08 11:37 PM
    Okay, what the **** is your guys problem!

1. This is no place for political debates.

2. But yet you keep on going, rather then having respect and not hijacking another persons thread with all your trash talk, nobody cares.

3. WE ARE TALKING THEMES!

This place is getting real sick with comments from allot of new selected people. This is a forum for Blackberries, not political judgment.

Posts have been reported, like it or not.
    Sorry, but that's my first post in this thread, and my only controversial post in this whole forum. It is a real hotbutton issue for me and I had to respond. I'll leave alone and have that be my last comment in this thread. Didn't intend to hijack.

10-23-08 11:43 PM
    It seems the OP has gotten his question answered with more than one source for a theme. The political discourse needs to be in a different forum. This one is now closed.
    10-23-08 11:56 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD