10-23-08 11:56 PM
36 12
tools
    Does Any One Have A Barack Obama Theme For Curve 8330 4.2?
    10-22-08 05:33 PM
    God I hope not.
    10-22-08 05:39 PM
    10-22-08 05:45 PM
    Pinstack.com has some Obama themes posted.
    10-22-08 05:49 PM
    Thanks for those who gave the link or site and special thanks to GOD - see how he (GOD) works? Thanks for looking out !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tphampton1; 10-22-08 at 06:32 PM.
    10-22-08 06:20 PM
    Thanks for those who gave the link or site and special thanks to GOD - see how he (GOD) works? Thanks for looking out !!!!!!!!!!
    GOD is Good All the Time
    &
    All the Time GOD is Good
    10-22-08 10:36 PM
    I thought about loading this theme, but I feel like it doesn't have enough experience to cut it on my phone. Maybe after a few years of being out, it'll be ready.
    10-23-08 08:54 AM
    I thought about loading this theme, but I feel like it doesn't have enough experience to cut it on my phone. Maybe after a few years of being out, it'll be ready.
    But this theme will give you more memory, free insurance, pay your bill and all for free. Well the Bolds can pay for it.
    10-23-08 09:08 AM
    Man............

Why does someone asking for a theme being political attire turn into a political thrashing..... You guys/gals really need a drop it, it's getting real freaking old.... Nobody makes these such comments with any other themes that are out there, why should this be any different. Who cares what party the person is asking for.... This is Crackberry not a political analyst forum

The OP never asked for comments, just simply asked for a theme....
    10-23-08 09:11 AM
    Heheh too funny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 09:21 AM
    Man............

Why does someone asking for a theme being political attire turn into a political thrashing..... You guys/gals really need a drop it, it's getting real freaking old.... Nobody makes these such comments with any other themes that are out there, why should this be any different. Who cares what party the person is asking for.... This is Crackberry not a political analyst forum

The OP never asked for comments, just simply asked for a theme....
    I agree... well said yester...
    10-23-08 09:37 AM
    Oh quit being big babies! The op got a link to the theme they were looking for in post 3. Done deal. It's not like the thread was highjacked, just a little banter after the fact. It would probably never been noticed but you guys are bumping it.
    10-23-08 09:49 AM
    God I hope not.
    Without me giving away my party affiliation, that was kind of uncalled for. I haven't seen anyone say anything bad about McCain and always something negative about Obama. I don't say anything negative about McCain nor Obama and let alone Bob Barr. That's why I keep my mouth shut for the most part when it comes to politics. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. That's why I don't say anything about Obama, McCain, or Bob Barr. Just food for thought!!

10-23-08 12:04 PM
    Anyone has a link for a GILF theme?

*trying to lighten up the thread*
    10-23-08 12:11 PM
    Anyone has a link for a GILF theme?

*trying to lighten up the thread*

Here Ya Go!

Attachment 5304
    10-23-08 01:43 PM
    Obama is part of the axis of evil.
    10-23-08 02:07 PM
    Well just to say it became a big deal with the comment "God I hope not". In a reply I attempted to be tactful in saying thanks to GOD for the link. Guess GOD did not acknowledge the "HOPE NOT" comment. It was only a request for a theme not an opinion. If you didn't have anything to add to help, you all could have bypassed the post/reply, that would have made it a done deal. But for me this post makes it a done deal, along with the news media reports showing BARACK OBAMA AHEAD IN EVERY POLL AS WELL AS BEING AHEAD BY DOUBLE DIGITS IN MOST STATES. Now this ain't no guarantee but it appears to me GOD is working and will answer my prayer of the "HOPE NOT" but in this case the hope not for McCAIN on Nov 4, 2008. Reply to me on Nov 5, 2008 when they announce BARACK OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and if by some strange chance I need to give congrats otherwise, I will still be able to say it was H*** of a fight.
    Last edited by tphampton1; 10-23-08 at 04:10 PM.
    10-23-08 03:10 PM
    Does Any One Have A Barack Obama Theme For Curve 8330 4.2?
    Here are a few from the BlueRoomSolution forum!!!

Barack Obama For President 83XX Theme 4.2 - BlueRoomSolution

Obeyma Custom 4.2 - BlueRoomSolution

Obama 8300/8800 OS 4.2-4.5 - BlueRoomSolution

Democratic Party Barack Obama 8800 - BlueRoomSolution

& btw, I can't wait till Nov 5th either....
    Last edited by lamonicaj; 10-23-08 at 04:23 PM.
    10-23-08 04:19 PM
    Thank you for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-23-08 04:32 PM
    I couldn't get the Obama theme to work. Any suggestions.
    10-23-08 04:32 PM
    Try themes4bb. It's an awesome theme!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-23-08 04:50 PM
    Well just to say it became a big deal with the comment "God I hope not". In a reply I attempted to be tactful in saying thanks to GOD for the link. Guess GOD did not acknowledge the "HOPE NOT" comment. It was only a request for a theme not an opinion. If you didn't have anything to add to help, you all could have bypassed the post/reply, that would have made it a done deal. But for me this post makes it a done deal, along with the news media reports showing BARACK OBAMA AHEAD IN EVERY POLL AS WELL AS BEING AHEAD BY DOUBLE DIGITS IN MOST STATES. Now this ain't no guarantee but it appears to me GOD is working and will answer my prayer of the "HOPE NOT" but in this case the hope not for McCAIN on Nov 4, 2008. Reply to me on Nov 5, 2008 when they announce BARACK OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and if by some strange chance I need to give congrats otherwise, I will still be able to say it was H*** of a fight.
    Obama is part of the axis of evil.

Don't make this thread out to be what it is not........ There is absolutely no reason for any of this..... It's election time but that has nothing to do with asking for a theme. Like I mentioned before, DROP IT.
    10-23-08 05:01 PM
    Awesome Obama themes! Thanks for posting!

10-23-08 05:05 PM
    He's still part of the axis of evil.
    10-23-08 05:23 PM
    Evil Prevails then huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-23-08 06:38 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD