11-12-11 05:37 PM
30 12
tools
    Daniel, thanks very much for your reply to the email I sent to "support@".

Tonight I placed my order for two copies of your Aviation 1 theme. Your responsiveness and informative replies together with a phenominal product have made it easy for me to become a very satisfied customer!

Very well done!

Hugh
    I have to agree, one of my favorites. I too would like to see a Today Aviation Theme for the Curve 8300 series. Any possibility of this?

Mike
    10-04-09 09:24 PM
    Mike, aniel is correct, and I've confirmed by seeing it for myself, that the smaller screen of our 8300 series BBs doesn't provide enough screen real estate for the Aviation 2 theme which has the Today feature. The 8330 screen I have squished the excellent and painstakingly built graphics - the screen is just too small.

So until I replace mine with one of the BBs with a larger screen (check out the ones listed for his Aviation 2 theme - and he tells me he has one especially built for the Storm, and plans to support the Storm 2 when RIM releases the CDK in a few months), I'm running the Aviation 1 theme on my two 8330s.

Hugh
    10-04-09 09:37 PM
    Discovering lots of subtle nuances Daniel created within the theme. The graphics still impress me after four weeks - every day I get a kick out of it. And to have my avatar picture as the screen image when its locked and when a call comes in makes it that much more fun.

People I show it to ask if it's really a Blackberry or do I use it for in-flight tasks. Yep, it's true.

Buy this theme! Aviation Theme for BlackBerry

For Pearl 71xx, 81xx, and Curve 83xx, 87xx, 88xx - Aviation I Theme

For Curve 8900, Tour 9630, and Bold 9000 - Aviation II Theme

For Storm - Aviation Strom Theme

Hugh
    Last edited by hughdrbf; 10-27-09 at 11:17 PM.
    10-27-09 11:10 PM
    Thanks for the nice comments Hugh and I'm glad you are enjoying the theme. It's also my personal favorite and looks even better on the newer phones.
    10-27-09 11:32 PM
    this didnt work for me
    11-12-11 05:37 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD