11-12-11 05:37 PM
30 12
tools

Here is my 2nd theme attempt and I'm very happy with how it's looking thus far. Not sure what brought this on, but I had a drive to create an aviation theme and haven't been able to get it out of my head.

Purchase now for BlackBerry 83xx, 87xx, 88xx, 71xx, 81xx

Purchase now for BlackBerry 8900, 9630
    Last edited by Daniel.Black; 09-27-09 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Updated to version 1.08
    07-25-08 11:27 AM
    The gauges look amazing! very nice! I'll def be downloading this!
    07-25-08 11:34 AM
    Haha that is pretty cool! I wonder if it'll work on my 8310 Curve.
    07-25-08 11:40 AM
    I'm a commercial pilot by trade and love the theme. I just downloaded the OTA on my 8310 and moved the icons around to look like a nicely equiped single!

Thanks for putting the time and effort into this. It's very well done.
    07-25-08 12:27 PM
    That's a rockin theme. Great use of the Icon scheme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 01:49 PM
    Will this work with an 8700R BB?
    07-25-08 02:04 PM
    Thanks for the nice comments. Any suggestions on how to improve it, or are there any instruments you could suggest for the other icons?

Dan

I'm a commercial pilot by trade and love the theme. I just downloaded the OTA on my 8310 and moved the icons around to look like a nicely equiped single!

Thanks for putting the time and effort into this. It's very well done.
    Last edited by daniel.black; 07-27-08 at 10:01 AM.
    07-25-08 03:23 PM
    very nice! i like the detailed instrumentation. good work.
    07-25-08 03:29 PM
    If anyone has a favorite picture of their airplane and wants to see it on the incoming call or locked screen, just send it my way and I will modify the theme for you.

Dan

P.S. Donations via Paypal welcomed but not necessary.
    07-25-08 05:32 PM
    For some reason the picture of this theme is not coming up on my end, and I am VERY interested in having an aviation theme. How can I download this??
    01-17-09 01:46 PM
    Clipper,

Thanks for your interest. Below is the link to the theme on the CrackBerry Store:

Aviation Theme (83xx, 87xx or 88xx, OS 4.2/ 4.3) - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store)

Enjoy!
    01-17-09 01:54 PM
    Thank you! Gonna go get now. Awesome theme! Great work.
    01-18-09 06:41 PM
    Looks really nice.
    01-18-09 06:48 PM
    Anybody know if this works with the 4.5 OS and if so, any issues? If not, I'm there!!

01-18-09 07:25 PM
    Honestly I'm not sure. It should but if it doesn't for some reason, I will refund your purchase.
    01-18-09 07:36 PM
    Honestly I'm not sure. It should but if it doesn't for some reason, I will refund your purchase.
    Ok I picked it up last night and am using it on the Telus 4.5. The only problem I see so far is that the date doesn't show up complete, as it appears in your screenshot. It shows the day of the week and the first few letters of the month but not the rest. I would really love to see this fixed but other than that it's great.

Mike
    01-19-09 02:17 PM
    Oh that's very nice indeed
    01-19-09 02:18 PM
    Ok I picked it up last night and am using it on the Telus 4.5. The only problem I see so far is that the date doesn't show up complete, as it appears in your screenshot. It shows the day of the week and the first few letters of the month but not the rest. I would really love to see this fixed but other than that it's great.

Mike
    Mike,

This issue was fixed in a newer version of the theme and I'm not sure why you didn't get that version. Please email us at Support@BlacksBerry.com and we will send you a link to the latest version. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    01-23-09 11:01 AM
    Mike,

This issue was fixed in a newer version of the theme and I'm not sure why you didn't get that version. Please email us at Support@BlacksBerry.com and we will send you a link to the latest version. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thanks,

I have sent you the email.

Mike
    01-23-09 11:22 AM
    Im love the aviation them! I'm a pilot and I fly the Embraer 145 or E145 for Continental Express. Can you make a them or have one that would go nice with it? Also, how do I download this theme? Sorry I'm fairly new to this site.

Bryan

01-26-09 02:32 AM
    Bryan,

After you purchase the theme we will be happy to take two pictures you send and make them the incoming call and lock screen images. You do not have to format them, just send the pictures in native format. This is all done free of charge.
    01-26-09 02:18 PM
    hey I just downloaded this Aviation theme 8100_43 version 1.00 for my blackberry pearl 8100 with an opperating system of 4.2.. the theme keeps ending up in my applications file instead of theme. what am i doin wrong. it says its compatible for my bb.. why aint it working?
    06-06-09 03:17 AM
    Hi Giselah,

We have replied to the email you sent as well. Just in case you check here first though, you should find this in Options and then Themes.

David Smith
    MobiMadness Support
    06-06-09 09:16 AM
    Daniel, as a private pilot I wanted to say how impressed I am with the fact that you created the Aviation theme and the detail with which you created the instrumentation.

I now have 2 BB 8330s and went to purchase the Aviation theme finding that you’ve updated it to the Aviation II theme and included the one feature I really wished was there – the today item list of messages and calendar entries. Now I am drooling for your Aviation II theme.

But…both my Blackberries are 8330s and I see that the Aviation II theme page says it doesn’t support an 8330. I went back and see that the Aviation I theme does support my 8330s.

Is it true that 8330 support dropped out and that the Aviation II theme won’t support my Blackberries?

Hugh

P.S. I read in this thread that you are kind to offer mod'ing the theme with a customer's pic. Wow! I found the pic I used for my avatar on the web - it's final approach at DuPage County APO in Illinois. I went through flight school at Palwaukee APO (9 miles north of ORD and took my check ride with the Feds at DuPage. I will buy a new Blackberry that your Aviation II theme supports if that's what it takes ! ! !
    Last edited by hughdrbf; 10-03-09 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Added P.S.
    10-03-09 12:43 PM
    Daniel, thanks very much for your reply to the email I sent to "support@".

Tonight I placed my order for two copies of your Aviation 1 theme. Your responsiveness and informative replies together with a phenominal product have made it easy for me to become a very satisfied customer!

Very well done!

Hugh
    10-04-09 08:27 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD