Netbook users, I can't find any thread about netbook PCs.. I am using netbook PC a lots. I am wondering if have you installed Plazmic Builder on your netbook PC lately?? And have you problem with it on netbook? if so, tell me what is issue? Because i want to install Plazmic Theme builder on my little (asus) netbook PC so badly.. I can take it anywhere I go..

Note: Sorry if my grammar is poor structure, but I try my best I can!
    02-14-09 03:35 PM
    I have it on my HP mini. Works ok, depends on if your netbook is stock or if you have beefed it up any.

Preferably, I use it on my desktop or laptop and not the netbook. Just my personal pref.
    02-14-09 03:41 PM
    I have it on my HP mini. Works ok, depends on if your netbook is stock or if you have beefed it up any.

Preferably, I use it on my desktop or laptop and not the netbook. Just my personal pref.
    Dude, Yeah I do understanding that.... Anyway I did upgraded my netbook PC with more Memory RAM.. .. I want to use Plazmic Theme Builder on netbook PC sometimes, if needs. And If I come over my friend's place or go coffee shop/ Library and stay there for hours.. Somewhere else if I aint stay at home overnight..

I gave a try and installed the plazmic theme builder on netbook PC..: Its work and smooth!

I can collect theme, wallpaper and icons, so I use PTB (aka Plamzic Theme Builder) to basically customize theme without photoshop if my friend require or something else for fun..

Thank you for reply..
    02-14-09 04:47 PM
    I have it on my hp mini also, and I haven't had any problems. (I've also put in a 2gb ram stick). I also have Bryce on there, it also runs fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 07:17 PM
    I have it on my hp mini also, and I haven't had any problems. (I've also put in a 2gb ram stick). I also have Bryce on there, it also runs fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ahh, I am glad to hear that! Me too, I haven't any problems with Plazmic Builder on netbook without freeze so far.. its very smooth and performance! I love it...
    02-17-09 09:17 AM
    It works fine on my EeePc 1000h
    02-18-09 08:32 PM
    It works fine on my EeePc 1000h
    Really? thats awesome.. I am glad to see some blackberry users installed the plamzic builder on their adorable Netbook PC. SUPER-COOLEST!!
    02-21-09 06:42 PM
    I'm looking into getting a netbook and was concerned because Plazmic lists the minimum screen resolution for the program as 1024 x 768 while netbooks are usually around 1024 x 600.

Does that not matter, or are you guys using netbooks with higher resolutions?
    02-22-09 11:04 AM
    I'm looking into getting a netbook and was concerned because Plazmic lists the minimum screen resolution for the program as 1024 x 768 while netbooks are usually around 1024 x 600.

Does that not matter, or are you guys using netbooks with higher resolutions?
    NancyDrew, I do understanding your concerning about screen resolution.. Plazmic just recommend it.. but Does that not matter! So I haven't any problem with screen resolution 1024x600, look sharp and crisp like 1024x786...

If you buy Dell Mini 9/ Acer 8.9/ some netbook 10inch have limit screen resolution options -800x600 & 1024x600, unlike asus netbooks.. but i could be wrong.. Plus, its important you have upgrade from 512/1GB to 2GB asap than later..

Look my display settings screenshot of below:

My Asus netbooks has screen resolution options from 800x 600 to 1600x1200

If you were born "silverspoon".. There is one of top netbooks is lenovo ideapad U series which 11.1inch, screen resolution option (800x600 -1600x1200) and 3GB RAM for $1,500..
    Last edited by FARBES; 02-26-09 at 12:32 PM.
    02-26-09 12:27 PM
    Wow thank you Farbes for this info, I appreciate it! Very helpful.
    02-26-09 12:34 PM
    Wow thank you Farbes for this info, I appreciate it! Very helpful.
    You're welcome.. Good luck with your decision for netbook what you get..
    02-26-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD