Great themes here! I have a question I just upgraded to the Bold 9650 and I downloaded a few themes earlier today. When I applied the themes today, I noticed that apps I use frequently (foursquare, google maps, weatherbug, YouMail, etc) did not carry over to the new themes. When I switched back to the Precision Zen, they returned.

Is there a certain setting I need for all the apps to carry over, or did I miss something while switching themes? There are some amazing themes here, and Id love to use them.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    08-09-10 11:44 PM
    They are still there, look in your download folder.
    When you swap themes the Icons move and most/all 3rd party apps go into the downloads folder.
    08-09-10 11:49 PM
    I do thank you
    08-10-10 04:32 AM
    where to download the latest themes . . . ?
    and is there any software available that we can create our own theme.
    08-10-10 05:45 AM
    The latest themes can be found in the crackberry forums themes section!
    they are separated under themes by specific devices.
    If you are posting here in the 9650 forums I will assume you have a 9650 (i forgot to look at your info). If you do, you may look for themes from the 9700, 9630, 8900 and 9650 sections. There are so many beautiful and functional themes available. Many of them are free and don't forget to look at the premium ones as well. Many are dynamite.
    08-10-10 07:32 AM
    and is there any software available that we can create our own theme.
    Try this one BlackBerry - Theme Studio. Create Cell Phone Themes with BlackBerry Theme Studio for instructions and software downloads. Fun and not too difficult to do something simple. Enjoy.
    08-10-10 07:36 AM
    I'm going to move this thread over to the themes Forum.
    08-10-10 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD