This is my second theme that I've developed and I'm not too sure if I'm happy with it. What do you guys think?
    I've used some Matrix style fonts and color schemes and designed some of my own 2D icons.....because I'm only so good with mspaint.....Created all of my own composite images as well with exception to the volume meter....I got too ant-sy and just exported my theme out using a sample one.

This is an OS 4.5 Zen Style theme for the Curve at the moment.
    Last edited by abeberness; 09-17-08 at 06:54 PM.
    09-17-08 02:04 PM
    Love the matrix trilogy. It is one of the most amazing movies I have ever seen .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 05:55 AM
    I looks like a good start. The font is ok but the color kind of blends in. Granted the matrix movie used the monocrome green for the text display of the code perhaps using a better contrasting color for the icons text would be better. Also I prefer text to be small it is hard to tell based on the image how big it will be on the actual BB screen so it may be ok. But that is just my personal preference. Although the icons match the look I think perhaps solid icons that are fitting to the theme would look better. Perhaps images of objects from the movies. Like the old style phone as the phone icon etc. That's all I have for pointers. I think I've grown to prefer the today style themes I like to see new messages shown on my home screen. But the zen and custom type themes are nice for their 4 row icon screens.
    09-20-08 12:00 PM
    Loved the movies, especially the first one - blew me away.

I like you theme too. The colors of the forground confuse my old eyes against the background though.
    09-20-08 12:15 PM
    I LOVE the trilogy. I try to watch all three in a row at least once every other month. I do the same with all six Star Wars. I think the waichosky(sp?) Brothers had soooooo much innuendo in the movie. I guess I'm a copper top. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 12:21 PM
    got this in 4.3? curve
    09-26-08 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD