Just wondering how they are because there is no try feature. Am wondering if it has a weather slot and how the animations look. I am a Packer fan myself, but I am sure every team is set up the same. Are they any good? They really need to put at least a one day trial on themes cause some of these themes turn out to be really bad. Mostly though I want to know about the weather slot because the description doesnt say anything about it and all the pics of the NFL themes seem to be from the storm only. Thanks for any input guys and gals. AND GO PACK GO! ALSO MY BADGERS UPROOTED THE NUMBER ONE TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL LAST NIGHT SO HAHA! TAKE THAT OHIO STATE!
    10-17-10 01:43 PM
    Haven't tried them, I don't buy themes for the reason you said, but there's no mention of a weather slot and none of the pics show one, so I don't think it has one.

I loved that game! Always love to see the Buckeyes get stomped. They're by far the most overrated team in college football. When was the last bowl game they even won? I know they usually fail miserably at them. They shouldn't have ever been ranked number 1 because they most definitely aren't that good.
    10-17-10 02:24 PM
    I've got the Jets, no weather slot. Does look very nice, good animations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD