I cant seem to find anything for my Pearl. Either its not meant for the 4.5OS and doesn't work or its a link that isn't working (ex. X theme or whatever its called on Pinstacks). This has left me using the stock "L Theme," which I dont like using (dont like stock themes). Anyone else notice the lack of 3rd party themes for the 4.5OS?
    07-26-08 12:26 PM
    I cant seem to find anything for my Pearl. Either its not meant for the 4.5OS and doesn't work or its a link that isn't working (ex. X theme or whatever its called on Pinstacks). This has left me using the stock "L Theme," which I dont like using (dont like stock themes). Anyone else notice the lack of 3rd party themes for the 4.5OS?
    I understand your fustration but 4.5 hasnt been officially released yet. Just give it some time.
    07-26-08 12:29 PM
    There are a ton of OS 4.5 themes now that the new Plazmic is out. I think the issue is that it seems most of us theme builders are using Curves, so Pearl themes are a bit more sparse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 12:31 PM
    I understand your fustration but 4.5 hasnt been officially released yet. Just give it some time.
    then why do foreign carriers have 4.5 on their sites?
    Plazmic 4.5 for now is crap. Locked icons SUCK. L themes are the best for ME cause I can pretty much have all the apps I need right on my home screen...
    07-26-08 04:29 PM
    then why do foreign carriers have 4.5 on their sites?
    Plazmic 4.5 for now is crap. Locked icons SUCK. L themes are the best for ME cause I can pretty much have all the apps I need right on my home screen...
    Then you can make an L theme with the only the icons you want. I'll admit it does suck that you can't put third party apps there though...
    07-26-08 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD