Yes, yes, of course, we can always change the "home screen" background to whatever image we'd like. I've chosen a nice, easy-on-the-eyes light blue, so that I can actually see the icons I want to choose. And so on. I just made it in the Windows "paintbrush" application, saved it to the right dimensions as a JPEG, and no problems at all.

But, yes, of course -- absolutely, utterly every screen beyond that is white. You have one color, no choice, take it or leave it -- white. Calendar, Address Book, Memo Pad, you name it -- it's white, and I sure don't see any options anywhere to use anything else.

By the way, I've got a Curve, 8310.

So, is there any possible way to change the color of the screens beyond the home screen? Gosh, I'd just give several body parts to get anything other than white....

06-28-08 05:01 PM
    No, pretty sure there is not a way to change it to another color with the program options. Maybe by using 3rd party apps instead of RIM's. My program screens are usually filled with data to where there is not a whole lot of white showing anyway.
    06-28-08 06:43 PM