I had purchased the FlowBerry (8330) theme last night, I really like the theme but have a few questions.

1. Can you adjust the icons so that they are at the bottom of the screen, instead of being directly in the middle? If so, could you please explain, or direct to where info is located.

2. I am 'moving' applications in order I want them to appear on my main screen, but the same remain (messages, calender, browser, address book, media, phone, bbm, memo pad, keypad lock) even though I am hiding some of them. Is this the way the theme is or is there a way you can arrange them in a order to your liking?

Any info is appreciated on these questions if they can be answered.

Thanks again for your time, and patience.
    11-12-08 11:42 AM
    Hi, I don't have this theme, but I can answer your questions...

First...There is no way to move the Home Screen icons to the bottom of the screen opposed to their present location, in the middle of the screen. That's just how this theme was designed...sorry.

Second...the Home Screen icons in FlowBerry are not user customizable, so they will not reflect your icon order in the Application Screen. I think Bplay lists the 'locked-in' icons on their website.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
    11-12-08 12:16 PM
    Your info is greatly appreciated, and helpful. I will have to look into trying to find a theme similar to the FB.... but again thanks for the response.

Hi, I don't have this theme, but I can answer your questions...

First...There is no way to move the Home Screen icons to the bottom of the screen opposed to their present location, in the middle of the screen. That's just how this theme was designed...sorry.

Second...the Home Screen icons in FlowBerry are not user customizable, so they will not reflect your icon order in the Application Screen. I think Bplay lists the 'locked-in' icons on their website.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
    11-12-08 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD