Hey All,

I don't see a section here for the Blackberry Style. My current Sprint theme is rather boring. Just seeing if anyone has made any yet?
    12-30-10 10:34 AM
    Nope, no themes yet. The new theme builder is suppose to launch soon (hopefully) and then we should start seeing some.
    12-30-10 10:37 AM
    No themes available to the OS6 devices except for the Torch
    12-30-10 10:37 AM
    Nope, no themes yet. The new theme builder is suppose to launch soon (hopefully) and then we should start seeing some.
    No themes available to the OS6 devices except for the Torch
    Thanks guys!

Cant wait til that launches. Kerri how do you like your style so far?
    12-30-10 10:59 AM
    I love it. I got mine initially so I could do a device review for the site (http://crackberry.com/sprint-blackbe...le-9670-review). I figured I'd hate it and return it within the 30 days. That was back at the end of October...and I still have my Style lol. My best friend, her husband & my mom (who has NEVER had a smartphone) are now all on a Style. The latest update of the OS seems to be the best version with few (if any) bugs that I or anyone else has noticed. I had the Torch for a bit during the competition on here and while I loved using the touchscreen to move through OS 6, I like my Style better.
    12-30-10 11:08 AM
    I love it. I got mine initially so I could do a device review for the site I figured I'd hate it and return it within the 30 days. That was back at the end of October...and I still have my Style lol. My best friend, her husband & my mom (who has NEVER had a smartphone) are now all on a Style. The latest update of the OS seems to be the best version with few (if any) bugs that I or anyone else has noticed. I had the Torch for a bit during the competition on here and while I loved using the touchscreen to move through OS 6, I like my Style better.
    Awesome review there. I agree about the bugs, I haven't noticed any yet. I was a little hesitant about the clamshell, but I am starting to like it more and more. The speed of the OS is really good too compared to the smartphones I had in the past. That's what brought me back to the Blackberry in general. OS with hardly if any bugs and email.
    12-30-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD