I like the icons of the iPhone.

thanks
    07-10-08 10:31 AM
    There are a bunch of them floating around... are you looking for Zen, Icon, Today style??

Real iBerry Blocks Custom L Theme | CrackBerry.com

Real iBerry Blocks - Curve/ 8300s - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

iVista Theme - Icon - 8300's (Curve) - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

There are also free ones... search around!! I will try to get a link...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/3-f...-models-35197/
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 07-10-08 at 10:36 AM.
    07-10-08 10:33 AM
    Zen. There are soooo many yes, wondering about recommendations
    07-10-08 10:36 AM
    bPhone -- an iPhone theme for BlackBerry | RogersMJ.com

there is a free iberry theme for the pearl. you can get it in icon,zen,today if you want it to look like the iphone then you want to use the icon theme
    07-10-08 01:34 PM
    Yeah, I like the bPhone theme. Plus it's free!

I like it better than the iBerry 2.0 today plus theme made by bplay. I paid $7.99 for it, and it doesn't even look right. The icons are cut off..doesn't look as clean as it does in the advertising picture. I was very upset after installing it. Go with the bPhone.
    07-18-08 08:43 AM
    Yeah, I like the bPhone theme. Plus it's free!

I like it better than the iBerry 2.0 today plus theme made by bplay. I paid $7.99 for it, and it doesn't even look right. The icons are cut off..doesn't look as clean as it does in the advertising picture. I was very upset after installing it. Go with the bPhone.
    That is sad to hear!! I thought the iBerry 2.0 (Today Plus) looked really slick from screen shots!! I was actually tempted to pay money for a theme, which I refuse to do and have not done before!! I was so tempted I was actually thinking about doing it this weekend... might have to re-think that one!
    07-18-08 08:49 AM
    bmcclure937 - I use the iBerry 2.0 Today and it works and looks perfect (on my Curve). I suspect that negroberry had trouble because it was being installed on the Pearl.

I think iBerry is the best theme available and worth the $8.
    08-14-08 05:41 AM
    I'm currently using the bPhone Zen theme, but he also has all the other styles as well. I'll have to look around where I got it though. It may have been on Pinstack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 07:37 AM
    I really like the free one at eveek...
    08-14-08 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD