Anyone know where I can get the icons from the Android OS? I thought I would take a shot at trying to create an android type theme, but haven't been able to find the icons. I downloaded the sdk from google, but can't seem to find them in there either.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
    11-02-08 11:25 AM
    The icons are included in the sdk, you just have to look really, really hard for them. I had the same difficulty finding them at first, mainly because I didn't feel like going through all those folders, lol.
    11-02-08 11:53 AM
    I found what appears to be some icons, but they are all grey toned. They are not the colorful, vibrant ones that you see on the G1 applicaton list. You found the ones on the applicaion list in the sdk? If so, can you point me to which folder. I searched for all png files in the sdk and looked that way, and was only able to find the home and notepad icons, that are the ones from the application list.

Thanks. I'll keep looking.
    11-02-08 12:22 PM
    Download the 1.0 sdk and all the png images are icons/battery meter. They are there just have to look for them. Just downloaded them too. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 12:53 PM
    so what folder are they in? im lookign to make a theme for the storm
    02-12-09 07:23 PM
    so what folder are they in? im lookign to make a theme for the storm
    Yeah, really. If people have already found them, why not let us know where they are located in the folders. Or post them please?
    03-02-09 09:08 AM
    Anyone know where I can get the icons from the Android OS? I thought I would take a shot at trying to create an android type theme, but haven't been able to find the icons. I downloaded the sdk from google, but can't seem to find them in there either.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
    I've posted the G1 Icons here (can't post links!) www dot allshadow dot com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4058
    Last edited by bakayara; 03-12-09 at 11:22 PM. Reason: edit "link"
    03-12-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD